I checked out the buds yesterday morning and the contents of one of the five bags seemed to be drying a lot quicker than the others. I took the contents out of that bag and jarred it up for five hours and then put the buds back into the bag. I figured that one more day couldn't hurt. I checked all the bags again this morning and they all seemed dry enough ..maybe even too dry. This morning, I weighed and then jarred everything up confident that the 62% Integra packs will help bring things back into balance. I'll check the buds a few times throughout today to make sure that they're not clumping together in the jars. The 'final' weight..

88 Grams / 3.1 ounces

I smoked a small bud yesterday morning and was once again completely blown away at how powerful it is. I remember thinking to myself.. "I can't believe that there are people out there that have this frame of mind for the majority of their days." ..I have some pretty deep thoughts while not under the influence and those thoughts get a whole lot deeper after only a few hits. That being the case, I'm going to be going very easy on the intake. A half a gram a day (probably less) should suit me considering that I still felt the effects over 12 hours later.

I had snapped a photo of the buds on the scale but later realized (after the buds had been jarred) that the flash didn't allow the digits on the LCD to show up. Oh well, that's all the growing that I'll be doing (other than outdoor tomatoes) until September. Thanks again to @Dinafem-Mark for making this grow possible!
One Gal Dinafem White Widow XXL Auto 3-13-20 to 5-22-20 - 3.1 ozs..jpg

1/2 a gram. you are a lightweight. :bighug: for me with a tolerance curve going back to 1963. 2 grams a day. not too bad.
" I am a stable genius" :crying:

1/2 a gram. you are a lightweight. :bighug: for me with a tolerance curve going back to 1963. 2 grams a day. not too bad.
" I am a stable genius" :crying:
I've gone from close to ten years of not smoking anything to CBD Crack which is 1:1 at 7% each. That seemed a little weak for my liking so what I did this morning was I started mixing 50% CBD Crack with 50% WW XXL and that seems to be just right for me.

That seemed a little weak for my liking so what I did this morning was I started mixing 50% CBD Crack with 50% WW XXL and that seems to be just right for me.

In my opinion, if you've got access to both high THC and high CBD strains your best making your own mix up. That way you can tailor to your exact needs :pass:

@OttoCBD A massive congratulations on the harvest my friend :thumbsup:

Looks dank and frosty to me, enjoy :headbang:

Do you have your next grow planned?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

In my opinion, if you've got access to both high THC and high CBD strains your best making your own mix up. That way you can tailor to your exact needs :pass:

@OttoCBD A massive congratulations on the harvest my friend :thumbsup:

Looks dank and frosty to me, enjoy :headbang:

Do you have your next grow planned?

Mark..
Thanks, Mark! Five hits of the 50/50 mix this morning and the head buzz was a little less intense although it still caused me to be very lethargic for the rest of the day. I had stopped drinking coffee several months ago but had a cup this afternoon to help bring me out the lethargic state. It worked like a charm but in order to stay caffiene-free in the future I think my choices are micro-dosing the 50/50 mix or I can just save the CBD Crack for daytime use and the WW XXL for the night time. I'm sure I'll figure something out.

Due to the warm weather, and the fact that I have more jarred buds than I know what to do with, I won't be growing anything else for another four or five months. Between now and then, I'm thinking of getting an Amnesia CBD (thanks to you) mother going and giving that a whirl once the temps cool down a bit. I'll play it by ear but will definitely tag you if/when I get an Amnesia CBD journal going.

Thanks again!

Due to the warm weather, and the fact that I have more jarred buds than I know what to do with, I won't be growing anything else for another four or five months

Sounds like your full stocked up for the foreseeable future :pass:

Nice to read that more Dinafem girl's will be grown in the coming months when temps are more favourable :headbang:

Stay safe until we meet again :bighug:

Mark..

yes that's what I thought.:shrug: no growing for hot part of summer. Wrong again. and looks like I will have to start four more. for HSO 4.20 contest.
can you say room air conditioner??? :yoinks: these are day 33.
DSC_0700.JPG
DSC_0701.JPG
DSC_0702.JPG

Back