Buds have filled out a treat, crystal coverage is impressive and the flush has begun :pass:

Not long now :headbang:

Don't forget that pre harvest update :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..
Thanks! There's not much to update for pre-harvest. If I'm lucky, I'll try to remember for give a scissor hash update. :eyebrows: ..I've been giving her nothing but tap water with H2O2. In order to stress her a little bit more, and to make sure that I use as much as the plant as possible, I yanked off a few larger fan leaves and added them to a carrot smoothie this morning. Here's some lights off photos that I grabbed yesterday morning.
White Widow XXL 5-20-20 Day 64 (9).jpg

White Widow XXL 5-20-20 Day 64 (10).jpg

White Widow XXL 5-20-20 Day 64 (11).jpg

White Widow XXL 5-20-20 Day 64 (12).jpg

White Widow XXL 5-20-20 Day 64 (13).jpg

Day 66 / Harvest

I spent six hours trimming THE densest, stickiest buds that I've ever handled. I was amazed at how symmetrical she grew. It felt like I was trimming the same buds over and over again. I was also amazed at the effectiveness of the finger / scissor hash. I only had five or six hits and I was on the verge of having a religious experience. I actually had to turn off the music because it got to be a little too intense. :eyebrows: ..I saved the rest with the kief that I'd gathered. I wound up lining the bottom of five brown grocery bags with one layer of golf ball-sized buds (some slightly larger and some a lot smaller) ..The bottom of each bag is about 3/4 full. The CBD Crack that I harvested not long ago produced about 3.5 ounces and that was 3 grocery bags. So, I figure maybe four to five ounces. Hopefully, I can jar them up on Wednesday the 27th.

Day 66 / Harvest

I spent six hours trimming THE densest, stickiest buds that I've ever handled. I was amazed at how symmetrical she grew. It felt like I was trimming the same buds over and over again. I was also amazed at the effectiveness of the finger / scissor hash. I only had five or six hits and I was on the verge of having a religious experience. I actually had to turn off the music because it got to be a little too intense. :eyebrows: ..I saved the rest with the kief that I'd gathered. I wound up lining the bottom of five brown grocery bags with one layer of golf ball-sized buds (some slightly larger and some a lot smaller) ..The bottom of each bag is about 3/4 full. The CBD Crack that I harvested not long ago produced about 3.5 ounces and that was 3 grocery bags. So, I figure maybe four to five ounces. Hopefully, I can jar them up on Wednesday the 27th.
holy smoke great job and talk about sugar-coated

Top notch stuff!:thumbsup: I love me a joint of scissor hash. :dizzy:

If displaying a hyrdo-grown root mass is a form of "tooting your own horn", then this is called "rootin' tootin'" :eyebrows:
White Widow XXL Roots 5-23-20  (1).jpg

White Widow XXL Roots 5-23-20  (2).jpg

this is my horn. tooting for your roots.. :thumbsup: I used to design and sell Kahlenbuerg horn systems.
for small to large vessels. worked for ship chandlery for 18 years.

@OttoCBD hey, I am not sure if your interested, but you should be on the Gladiator team. :cool1:
don't know how to join? but I will tag @TheMongol and see if he can do it. Temujin what does he need to do to become a Gladiator?

I almost forgot, this is the feed schedule that I used. It's based off of TaNg's feed schedule but adjusted for a sterile hydro system.
I started the seedling in an Aerogarden using Sensi Bloom A&B at 1ml ea per 1 gallon. Transplant to the final container once the roots became visible.

Week 1 (Now in final container)
Sensi Bloom A&B 2ml ea per 1 gal

Week 2

Sensi Bloom A&B at 4ml ea. per 1 gal
29% H2O2 at 3ml per gal every three days
Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal

Week 3
Sensi Bloom A&B at 4ml ea. per 1 gal
Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal

Week 4
Sensi Bloom A&B at 6ml ea. per 1 gal
Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal

Week 5
Sensi Bloom A&B at 8ml ea. per 1 gal
Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal

Week 6

Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal

Week 7

Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal

Week 8

Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal

Week 9
Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal
Overdrive (last two weeks) at 8ml per 1 gal

Week 10
29% H2O2 at 3ml per gal every four days
Cal-Mag at 4ml per 1 gal
Overdrive (last two weeks) at 8ml per 1 gal

Prior to harvest, I flush with plain tap water for two days along with 36 hours of darkness.

Last edited:
Back