shes gonna be a belter pal also im team leader on the dinafem grower of the year not on this but least i get to see all ya wonderful pics with the tags :bighug: :bong:

bushy you could always start another 1 and just use what you learned off her to be problem-free again :bong::pass::headbang:

Yes, start one please! I got my first beans nabbed, and did get the second ones. But life blew up on me, my dad is not doing well and I have no desire to even care for my plants, poor things.
I do have an obligation to finish tho so if you start one with me I would be honored to start mine with you :bighug:
We have time to finish, I HAVE to drop these beans tonight or tomorrow morning.

Yes, start one please! I got my first beans nabbed, and did get the second ones. But life blew up on me, my dad is not doing well and I have no desire to even care for my plants, poor things.
I do have an obligation to finish tho so if you start one with me I would be honored to start mine with you :bighug:
We have time to finish, I HAVE to drop these beans tonight or tomorrow morning.
Sorry I hope your dad improves fast with your plants I agree home life comes first and stay possitive I think the last germination date is 31st Oct if I remember correctly also at least with these it's just s tiny cup to keep hydrated why you have your family stuff going on :bighug:

shes gonna be a belter pal also im team leader on the dinafem grower of the year not on this but least i get to see all ya wonderful pics with the tags :bighug: :bong:

bushy you could always start another 1 and just use what you learned off her to be problem-free again :bong::pass::headbang:
Thanks mate :d5: but I think you confused me with bushy, as I've never tagged you :crying:

Thanks mate :d5: but I think you confused me with bushy, as I've never tagged you :crying:
soz pal great job anyway im sat her hitting the grasshopper vape in a water pipe so im very high

soz pal great job anyway im sat her hitting the grasshopper vape in a water pipe so im very high
Not a problems matey, u have a valid excuse :hookah:

Evening all,
Here’s my update for the dinafem Cookies, she’s just starting to show signs of flower and is 30 days above coco today. Have a good evening everyone. :pass: #teammossy
B16B8567-6614-46E4-A694-FEF68BDF0C11.jpeg
21443049-41B4-49EA-83EA-A5997B30E7AA.jpeg

Sorry I hope your dad improves fast with your plants I agree home life comes first and stay possitive I think the last germination date is 31st Oct if I remember correctly also at least with these it's just s tiny cup to keep hydrated why you have your family stuff going on :bighug:

Thanks, it is an ongoing thing so I have to let go and just spend time with him when I can, they get old and nothing can be done about that either. I'll feel better once he gets in to see the cardiologist tho.

here we go the day before the chop for the chunky cookie at day 74 and a massive thanks to @Dinafem-Mark you're a true afn legend :bighug: :worship::bong: also wishing everyone lots of luck in the competition

20191011_144329.jpg

20191011_144400.jpg

20191011_144320.jpg

20191011_144313.jpg

st tom plant 2 contest pic
@Dinafem-Mark Well finally shes been chopped heres my harvest pic of dinafem cookies with my solo cup I will harvest her sister in a week or so
20191011_225106.jpg

Back