New Grower DSM First Grow. Kind Soil. LED :) Completed

By the way thanks everyone for coming in and taking your time to help me out. So much misinformation on the internet and a few of growing buddies were telling me I was "screwed"

Glad I came on here and asked yall for a second opinion.

Awesome. I recently switched to lights at night. So as of now? everything seems good in your book? *See latest photo uploaded
Not perfect but well within tolerance levels. One thing I try to do is grow strains from hot regions of the world during summer. they handle the heat and high humidity in my grow room better.

Not perfect but well within tolerance levels. One thing I try to do is grow strains from hot regions of the world during summer. they handle the heat and high humidity in my grow room better.

Just out of curiosity, what would you considered to be perfect? Just so I have a guide for future runs.

Imo your humidity is fine. And I'd think your fan should keep it cooler(6" or 8"?)? Either way keep the humidity low and you should be ok Id think. It's not like you're in the 90's.

Imo your humidity is fine. And I'd think your fan should keep it cooler(6" or 8"?)? Either way keep the humidity low and you should be ok Id think. It's not like you're in the 90's.

6". I'm starting to think that perhaps I didnt setup the ducting correctly. I was told that with my fan size and tent(3x3) I shouldn't be experiencing this issue. The lights I'm using don't give off that much heat(supposedly)

I might mess around with my inline fan tommorow.

(me luv watchin afn mystery theater! :biggrin: :pop: ppp)

The mystery has been solved!

After nearly spending a few hours troubling shooting everything, I figured out the problem. As I suspected, I did not properly set up my inline fan correctly. I took everything apart. Reasmbled the carbon filter and fan. Added extra ducting tap were needed and my tent is now sitting at a comfortable 78.5*F(compared to 83-86 ) with all the lights on. :headbang::toke::joy:

The mystery has been solved!

After nearly spending a few hours troubling shooting everything, I figured out the problem. As I suspected, I did not properly set up my inline fan correctly. I took everything apart. Reasmbled the carbon filter and fan. Added extra ducting tap were needed and my tent is now sitting at a comfortable 78.5*F(compared to 83-86 ) with all the lights on. :headbang::toke::joy:

:woohoo: :thumbsup: ppp

Back