Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Auto Orange Bud, Biotabs, DIY Cobs & a Hippy

Day 61 for my Dutch Passion Auto Orange Bud. Not too many updates recently as been feeling the dark side a bit the last couple of weeks. Thankfully got some nice mephisto meds curing so won't be long before the blues are dispersed! [emoji3]

Couple of bud pics of poor quality, struggling with motivation sorry.

559d8876e6f41f29a87d3651252792d2.jpg

b45af7fcc56e9b72ff5b51bc6468084d.jpg

6499c6a5d80f6773e78fb735b3f9b74c.jpg

She seems to be suffering some fairly bad p or k burn from me being heavy banded with the Bud Booster and Dense. She seems to be ok though and the buds are developing really well. THE densest most solid buds I've grown so far without a doubt. Only the Gorilla OG was close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been smoking the OB a bit today and I have to say I'm impressed. My first DP plant so I didn't know what to expect but......

1. Old school smell! Oh yeah baby. Really classic skunky high-grade weed smell. Bit of orange sherbet at the end. And some cedar also. Yum!

2. Taste is also just old school skunk for me. Perfect. Bit of sweetness as well, and slight orange at the end again.

3. Effect from smoking a joint is pure feel good, good vibes type deal. Perfect for chilling out with some reggae and a cuppa. Nice and strong too. Awesome.

My GF sent a text saying it was "stand out yummy" lol.

Very impressed with the Dutch Passion genetics and looking forward to trying Glueberry OG.

@TheMongol :pass:

Been smoking the OB a bit today and I have to say I'm impressed. My first DP plant so I didn't know what to expect but......

1. Old school smell! Oh yeah baby. Really classic skunky high-grade weed smell. Bit of orange sherbet at the end. And some cedar also. Yum!

2. Taste is also just old school skunk for me. Perfect. Bit of sweetness as well, and slight orange at the end again.

3. Effect from smoking a joint is pure feel good, good vibes type deal. Perfect for chilling out with some reggae and a cuppa. Nice and strong too. Awesome.

Very impressed with the Dutch Passion genetics and looking forward to trying Glueberry OG.

sounds like il have to try this one out :pass:

Hell Ya Hippy! You really want to make me jealous!
But it sounds so good what you're reporting about the AOB and tell ya GF Yeah that's it!
Oh my beloved skunk family, my last skunk was a superskunk 15 years ago, i lost it on the way of life, but now we're back in family!
You lucky one!
Mon passing hippy:pass:
and all the other skunk lover:smokeout:

Back