Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Auto Orange Bud, Biotabs, DIY Cobs & a Hippy

Hell Ya Hippy! You really want to make me jealous!
But it sounds so good what you're reporting about the AOB and tell ya GF Yeah that's it!
Oh my beloved skunk family, my last skunk was a superskunk 15 years ago, i lost it on the way of life, but now we're back in family!
You lucky one!
Mon passing hippy:pass:
and all the other skunk lover:smokeout:

Had another couple of joints now mate. Pure old school goodness. Just very relaxed and chilled. Nothing is gonna piss me off today :jointman:

Just what I want from my weed dude.

I fancy trying a super skunk auto mate. I think seedstockers do one? Looks good :d5:

sounds like il have to try this one out :pass:

Well worth a try mate! I had a very good feeling towards the end of flowering when she started to do the stacking calyx thing! For me thats a good sign that the plant is gonna be right up my street for some reason. Reckon it's from my UK Cheese obsession! :crying:

I thoroughly recommend the OB dude. Nice yielder too, although got no scales so can't say how much.

You can't go wrong with DP genetics T!:pass:
Had another couple of joints now mate. Pure old school goodness. Just very relaxed and chilled. Nothing is gonna piss me off today :jointman:

Just what I want from my weed dude.

I fancy trying a super skunk auto mate. I think seedstockers do one? Looks good :d5:
Well worth a try mate! I had a very good feeling towards the end of flowering when she started to do the stacking calyx thing! For me thats a good sign that the plant is gonna be right up my street for some reason. Reckon it's from my UK Cheese obsession! :crying:

I thoroughly recommend the OB dude. Nice yielder too, although got no scales so can't say how much.
i will put it on my list to get next year the seeds stockers super skunk i grew was great and stank like nothing iv grown yet was almost too punjent of a smell
colorado cookies is one to try from DP if you like the orange flavour mine smelled like fresh mangos and if you get the cookies pheno the buds look just like the cheese stacked caylaxs super frosty also i have a thread on mine somewhere in the DP section
:pass:

That reminds me I have the stockers Super Skunk. Will pop some for one of my upcoming grows. I need to get me some Orange bud as well. Big up the Skunk Man Sam! It's questionable if the Skunk 1 will ever been beaten.So many cuts from the 90,s Skunk seeds. Feel good factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i will put it on my list to get next year the seeds stockers super skunk i grew was great and stank like nothing iv grown yet was almost too punjent of a smell
colorado cookies is one to try from DP if you like the orange flavour mine smelled like fresh mangos and if you get the cookies pheno the buds look just like the cheese stacked caylaxs super frosty also i have a thread on mine somewhere in the DP section
:pass:

I like the sound of that super skunk mate! Almost too pungent? Sounds like my kinda weed.

That reminds me I have the stockers Super Skunk. Will pop some for one of my upcoming grows. I need to get me some Orange bud as well. Big up the Skunk Man Sam! It's questionable if the Skunk 1 will ever been beaten.So many cuts from the 90,s Skunk seeds. Feel good factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed mate, I'm a big fan as well. Like you say it's all about the feel good factor. The original skunk phenos seem to posses that special something.

So cool that breeders are using them to make auto versions now.

Back