Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Auto Orange Bud, Biotabs, DIY Cobs & a Hippy

Nice growing hippy71. I sub up here and will fallow the progress. Your girl looks like a fresh, tasty sallad with that water sprayed on her. Interested to learn more about ponytailing, looks like a good way to get light to the lower growth.

Thanks dude :vibe:

Yeah I like the pony tail trick. I nicked off @A-Train originally I think, amongst other things!! :worship:

Definitely helps mate. As soon as those lowers are exposed to direct light they go mental, and combined with boom boom spray it seems really effective :thumbsup:

Before I had cobs I used a couple of cfl bulbs at close range above the lower growth, but since cobs there is enough light in the tent to just expose them to the main cob glow :cheers:

I just stocked up on DP autos after harvesting a Euforia photo, it has the best high ive ever experienced, im smoking way too much lol your grow is looking good man, where are the orange seeds coming from?

I just stocked up on DP autos after harvesting a Euforia photo, it has the best high ive ever experienced, im smoking way too much lol your grow is looking good man, where are the orange seeds coming from?
new dutch passion auto strain out now on there website :pass:

Thanks man! The orange bud beans are actually testers, I'm just a bit late to the party. But as Sir Noob says, now available on the website :thumbsup:

Thanks man! The orange bud beans are actually testers, I'm just a bit late to the party. But as Sir Noob says, now available on the website [emoji106]
Thanks, i finally saw they were testseeds. Im pretty sure i tried to order direct from dp once and saw no us delivery. I dont think thd seed bank i use has it. Not like i need anymore freakin seeds, ive still got like 30 illuminautos, and got Dp auto ultimate, durban, blue mazar, euforia, and cinderella jack plus a bunch of random others. Im setting up a second space for the dutch passions, making 2 1825s on an hlg 120. Ill do 2 at a time since they seem like huge plants

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They dont ship to us, do they?

probly not but one of the big seed vendors will or maybe send dutch passion tony a PM see if there anything he can do :smoking::smoking:

Thanks, i finally saw they were testseeds. Im pretty sure i tried to order direct from dp once and saw no us delivery. I dont think thd seed bank i use has it. Not like i need anymore freakin seeds, ive still got like 30 illuminautos, and got Dp auto ultimate, durban, blue mazar, euforia, and cinderella jack plus a bunch of random others. Im setting up a second space for the dutch passions, making 2 1825s on an hlg 120. Ill do 2 at a time since they seem like huge plants

Haha another seed addict! And a cob man eh :)

I really wanna try the DP Blue Mazar man that looks killer heavy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back