Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Auto Orange Bud, Biotabs, DIY Cobs & a Hippy

My Dutch Passion Auto Orange Bud now on day 19 and starting to get into her stride :)

I raised the cobs quite a bit yesterday after trying a different style and keeping them at about 24 inches above plants. AOB doesn't like them that close it seems, as after raising the cobs she has shot up over night. My theory is she's indica dominant and therefore doesn't like too much heavy "Sun"???

Anyway here she is. Sorry been with me mum all day and now very stoned after refraining all day, so probably rambling! :)

1c6897af9729baac29f1292bc406cdc7.jpg

2ebfa395f879a93646915fd5f701a341.jpg

Her home.

d271aba1cff38c4939cdc67f00587ddb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha another seed addict! And a cob man eh :)

I really wanna try the DP Blue Mazar man that looks killer heavy :)

i can highly reccomend the BAM here a pic of the smaller one i grew
img_20170424_201218-jpg.740261

i have one seed left was thinking of doing it just as a hash plant insanely frosty strain great for rosin or hash id love to see what bio tabs and cobs would result in

i can highly reccomend the BAM here a pic of the smaller one i grew
img_20170424_201218-jpg.740261

i have one seed left was thinking of doing it just as a hash plant insanely frosty strain great for rosin or hash id love to see what bio tabs and cobs would result in

Dude! Thats a fookin corker!! Real nice plant bro :worship: :vibe:

How did she smoke?

Dude! Thats a fookin corker!! Real nice plant bro :worship: :vibe:

How did she smoke?
i fooked up the drying process first time tryin paper bags let them sit on the floor without a space for them to breath but the smell through he grow was piney for the most part then the blueberry started to show at the end berry skunk is how i would describe it :smoking:

Looks great! All 5 girls are happy. U sure know how to take care of girls! Your AOB looks very good, nice structure.

Dude I gotta say actually, I honestly don't think it's me looking after the girls. I literally plant the beans, turn the light on, and feed them when the pots are light!

It's good genetics, good nutes, cobs and AFN friends and advice. I seriously don't have much involvement in the process! :crying: :vibe:

i fooked up the drying process first time tryin paper bags let them sit on the floor without a space for them to breath but the smell through he grow was piney for the most part then the blueberry started to show at the end berry skunk is how i would describe it :smoking:

Now berry skunk sounds good to me bro! :woohoo1:

Haha another seed addict! And a cob man eh :)

I really wanna try the DP Blue Mazar man that looks killer heavy :)

Yeah cobs change everything, ill never go back to hid, ive been proselytizing the word of cob to every grower i meet. Cob evangelism.
I really wanna pop that blue mazar, i think im gonna run outta room with this auto ultimate tho

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back