Dutch Passion Dutch Passion - AutoUltimate - AMG

Yikes! I hope they're done stretching. My basement grow space has 72" headroom, plus 8" more between joists above. But the lights hang down a foot, and the drainage collection takes up 10", and my 3 gallon fabric pots take up 10", and I need to keep the tops at least a foot below the lights... My tallest plant so far was 38", and she was a tight squeeze. I'd like to grow some sativas, but they'll have to be topped and super-cropped to fit.

Hey @Mara Cachafa
I believe the left plant will grow 1 or 2 more days and reach a height of ~178cm from the floor. Higher then that and i might have to crop the main-cola, wich i really dont want as i think they are beautiful just the way they are.

I had a look at your plants and they are looking great :d5:.
I dont see any problems with a supercropped cannabis-plant if it will make her grow better and fit your grow-space.
AutoUltimate is a big plant, and with that said, if you’re not having enough space, be ready with some LST to prevent her to hit the roof.

:smokeout:

First off, your plants are extraordinary!
But I wanted to ask an off topic question.
In this picture one of the stickers looks like a chicken wing made of weed with duct tape on it. What does that mean??

Hello @Antidote
Thank you very much :toke:
I took a look at that sticker and the best would be if you asked @Antonio_DutchPassion, i bet he have an answer as they created it.
When i am looking at it, it looks like a nice bud with duct-taped wings, like an airplane and as it is 3D and me beeing high, it almost looks like its flying.
Or it’s just a very nice bud that is ducted to a carton-piece....

:pass:

but like i said, ask @Antonio_DutchPassion, he knows it.

Last edited:
Hey @Mara Cachafa
I believe the left plant will grow 1 or 2 more days and reach a height of ~178cm from the floor. Higher then that and i might have to crop the main-cola, wich i really dont want as i think they are beautiful just the way they are.

I had a look at your plants and they are looking great :d5:.
I dont see any problems with a supercropped cannabis-plant if it will make her grow better and fit your grow-space.
AutoUltimate is a big plant, and with that said, if you’re not having enough space, be ready with some LST to prevent her to hit the roof.

:smokeout:

Hello @Antidote
Thank you very much :toke:
I took a look at that sticker and the best would be if you asked @Antonio_DutchPassion, i bet he have answer as they created it.
When i am looking at it, it looks like a nice bud with duct-taped wings, like an airplane and as it is 3D and me beeing high, it almost looks like its flying.
Or it’s just a very nice bud that is ducted to a carton-piece....

:pass:

but like i said, ask @Antonio_DutchPassion, he knows it.

Thanks AMG. I got several of these in a seed order and they've flummoxed me... Looking forward to your record harvest.

it was actually our version of the banana taped to the wall Art :crying:

The world can be a crazy place haha :baked:

Okey. Thanks for making that clear.

Some sad news.

A neighbor came and complained it smelled weed and with respect for my neighbors and everythings that can come with it, i decided to put the growing on hold until it’s legal.
I will move aswell, i can’t stay in a society where one can’t grow weed without getting complains and risk to get problems with the law.

Take care guys and sorry for not completing this journal.

Some sad news.

A neighbor came and complained it smelled weed and with respect for my neighbors and everythings that can come with it, i decided to put the growing on hold until it’s legal.
I will move aswell, i can’t stay in a society where one can’t grow weed without getting complains and risk to get problems with the law.

Sorry to hear that, such a shame. I wish you good luck on your journey and hope you find a place to grow some beautiful plants in future.

That's very sad news. Could you put in a carbon filter?

My exhaust goes straight out a wall, with no filter, but when I had a few plants in flower at the same time the smell was very strong in front of the house and even across the street. It's almost legal here, but I'll put in a filter soon.

I hope you find a solution.

Some sad news.

Well that must have been a horrible feeling to have to cut those plants down.. :face:
Good luck. Hope it gets legal where you are soon! :wall:

Some sad news.

Sorry to hear that but better to end the grow rather than piss neighbours off & ending up with a visit from the police. Hopefully the law will change for all of us criminal gardeners!!

Stay positive

Back