Dutch Passion Dutch Passion - AutoUltimate - AMG

AMG

X-MAS
Reaction score
Hey guys :welcome:

Here i will document when i grow Dutch Passions AutoUltimate in DWC (Deep Water Culture).

I will be using new powerfull LEDs and a HUGE bucket in my attempt to grow a record-breaking-autoflower!

At the moment im gathering all the equipment i think i need to succeed.

20211112_153937.jpg

And two of these beauties on 450w each -

20211112_152744.jpg

20211112_152932.jpg

I swear guys, these lights are like the sun!!!

Will use two of these air-pumps on 12l/min each.

20211112_182220.jpg

AND this one after a good advice from a friendly bro here at AFN. :d5:

20211114_022331.jpg

Will use this to help prevent root-rot -

20211114_030620.jpg

I will be using nutrients from Gold Label and Advanced Nutrients as they have helped me to get big yields before.

I ordered seeds from Dutch Passions website today so i should recieve them sometime in the next week, as its friday today.

I am missing a tent, and i think i will need a 200x200 to give the girl the space she needs to get enough airflow around her buds later in bloom.

Will update here when we get started.

:smokeout:

Last edited:
With that size bucket I fear for the roof of your tent!!
Watching with joy! I love DWC :woohoo:

I got my seeds delivered yesterday but got my hands on them today and I’m so happy :biggrin:

31C956A2-2A41-4651-A728-FDFFF0C026B2.jpeg

Got an Auto Desfrán as freebie that i have to grow after reading about her energized psychoactive “up” high! :smokeit:

Sounds good mate! :headbang: I'm here to watch the show! :pop::pop::pop:

Hello Antonio! Im very pleased to have you onboard:toke:

Hello Green Hornet!
Let us see, but im hoping for it:headbang:

With that size bucket I fear for the roof of your tent!!
Watching with joy! I love DWC :woohoo:

Hello Wian!
I totally agree :smoking: That’s why i now choose to grow her without a tent, in a 200x250x260cm growspace.

Yup, I think that's 70L / 18gal. if I'm not mistaken :woohoo1:
Lot's of room in that bucket, that's for sure :thumbsup:

Hello AutoBobje!
You are correct, I believe it’s 70 liters, yes, fully loaded but when I’m growing it will “just” be ~55-60 liters or so :cool1:

I can't belive I didn't see this thread until now. Good luck!!!! Serious plan you have going.

Hey DCLXVI!
Thank you very much my friend.
I was thinking that no one else does it, so I will give it a go and see if I have what it takes to grow a beautiful monster-plant :growing:

Will buy the rest of the gear tomorrow and I think I can put the seeds in a glass of water by the weekend, but I want to have everything in order before I start so I don’t get any upcoming troubles.

Thanks for joining guys:smokeout::cheers:

:vibes:

Last edited:
Nice products Mikael!! Just one "but". I would buy a better pH meter. This one will last you one grow and aren't that accurate.
Most of the old garde here swears on the Bluelab, but I found it way to expensive. I ordered mine from Ali and payed about 25€ --> LINK
You can buy a separate probe for it. It does a three point calibration. Try to find the newer ones as these use AAA batteries instead of the LR44 in the older types...

Regards,

B

Back