Dutch Passion Dutch Passion - AutoUltimate - AMG

They look very nice, do you do any topping or training on your plants?

Thank you Don’t Fear the Reefer :toke:

I do not top or train the plants, i let all my plants grow natural, i just tuck some leaves during early veg/veg to help the plants on their way in life.

I think cannabis is so beautiful to look at when it’s grown naturally with some good additives from a human hand and it’s also the growstyle that yields the most from individual plants if they have been taken care of in the right way.

With autoflowers having such a short veg-time i think it’s better to help the plants grow their way - instead of trying to make them grow your way.

I’m still learning about cannabis and the more i learn, the more i want to know as i want to become a better grower.

Thank you for you question buddy :thanks:

Last edited:
Thank you Don’t Fear the Reefer :toke:

I do not top or train the plants, i let all my plants grow natural, i just tuck some leaves during early veg/veg to help the plants on their way in life.

I think cannabis is so beautiful to look at when it’s grown naturally with some good additives from a human hand and also the growstyle that yields the most from individual plants if they have been taken care of in the right way.

With autoflowers having such a short veg-time i think it’s better to help the plants grow their way - instead of trying to make them grow your way.

I’m still learning about cannabis and the more i learn, the more i want to know as i want to become a better grower.

Thank you for you question buddy :thanks:
Thanks @AMG, your plants are beautiful and I agree with what you are saying. I am going to let my plants grow out naturally too :d5:

Wow brother!! Those are some BIG plants you have there :thumbsup:
Hope you finish them in time :goodluck:

Thank you AutoBobje :d5:

Got about 60 days to go until i have to be done, and the bigger girl (measuring 170cm from wall to leaf-tip) seems to be a pretty fast flowering plant, no worries about her.

The other one might grow a little more for a few more days but she should also be ready in time.

Hope all is good with you

:pass:

Yikes! I hope they're done stretching. My basement grow space has 72" headroom, plus 8" more between joists above. But the lights hang down a foot, and the drainage collection takes up 10", and my 3 gallon fabric pots take up 10", and I need to keep the tops at least a foot below the lights... My tallest plant so far was 38", and she was a tight squeeze. I'd like to grow some sativas, but they'll have to be topped and super-cropped to fit.

I got my seeds delivered yesterday but got my hands on them today and I’m so happy :biggrin:
View attachment 1390445
First off, your plants are extraordinary!
But I wanted to ask an off topic question.
In this picture one of the stickers looks like a chicken wing made of weed with duct tape on it. What does that mean??

Back