Dutch Passion Dutch Passion - AutoUltimate - AMG

That is disappointing to hear. I am very glad you are escaping without it going any further. I know you've had enough trouble this last year.

Pack the gear away and put to use again when you can. Best of luck friend.

Time to move out to Järpen. I hear the soils there grow rare moss and other plants.

Okey. Thanks for making that clear.

Some sad news.

A neighbor came and complained it smelled weed and with respect for my neighbors and everythings that can come with it, i decided to put the growing on hold until it’s legal.
I will move aswell, i can’t stay in a society where one can’t grow weed without getting complains and risk to get problems with the law.

Take care guys and sorry for not completing this journal.
I'm sorry for your situation. I hope you find a better place in the future

Okey. Thanks for making that clear.

Some sad news.

A neighbor came and complained it smelled weed and with respect for my neighbors and everythings that can come with it, i decided to put the growing on hold until it’s legal.
I will move aswell, i can’t stay in a society where one can’t grow weed without getting complains and risk to get problems with the law.

Take care guys and sorry for not completing this journal.

What a sad ending to this story mate but totally understand it, especially where you are coming from!

These were some of the best Auto Ultimate plants I have seen during all those years :drool:
I hope you can continue this journey once again when you get back! And hopefully be in a better place than where you're now

Good luck to you! My hiatus was nearly 10 years...so hopefully we'll see you again rather sooner than later.

Back