Dutch Passion 2023. Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher Dutch Passion new USA Autoflowers genetics 2023 - Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher

Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher
Buds

Dried Buds: Day 76

The developed MAC has now been drying for 6 days inside the grow room. Temperatures the last few days have been in the mid 30's with humidity in the 40's, great for the last stages of flower but not for drying. The bags finally came out from the grow room today as humidity inside the bags was roughly 63% across most of the samples.

In terms of the flavour profile there is a distinct earthy cinnamon present on the inhale and a smooth peppery citrus taste that lingers on the exhale. I would compare the profile to be similar to that of Dutch Passions Kerosene Krash and in terms of potency, the THC count is up there with all the old favourites. I'm definitely going to cultivate her again and she was a pleasure to grow.

The final weigh in yielded exactly 6 ounces of top shelf flower.

bud4.jpg

bud5.jpg

bud3.jpg

bud2.jpg

bud1.jpg

Happy Growing ;)

Update, a friend just tried some of the MAC#1
"OMG that's a very naughty smoke" ;)

Last edited:
Late Flower
Day 78 MAC#1

The remaining MAC has really come into her own, her kolas are now becoming dense and resin production is very evident.

The schedule of nutrients and structured water has continued 10ml of PK5.8/1 litre of water, followed by three days of water, than on the 4th day, 2.5ml/1 litre BAC Bloom.

An additional Migro COB has been brought into the grow room, This has been positioned on the floor and directed up through the canopy.

mac781.jpg

mac78.jpg

mac782.jpg

Happy Growing ;)

Germination
Hi, everyone!

Some amazing grows in here.

Sorry I'm so late to the party. I popped my seeds in paper towels today.

We have :-

• 1 x Auto MAC #1
  • 1 x Auto SFV OG
  • 1 x Auto Oh My Gusher
  • 1 x Auto Desfran
  • 1 x Auto CBG-Force
  • 1 x Auto Critical Orange Punch

img_20230910_160916-jpg.1630777

I will be updating a lot more in my own perpetual grow diary HERE

Qb

Day 69 Speedy MAC#1 Harvest

It's incredible to think this lady went from seed to harvest in 69 days. It was not easy extracting her from the frame, stems had to be broken but here she is.

After wet trimming we managed to fill 10 paper bags with a combined wet weight of 22oz's/623g. The bags will hang for 5-9 days depending on how fast the buds start drying out. When we get to a stable 70% inside the bags, the flowers will be transferred into grove bags. Dried bud shots and final weight to come.

View attachment 1629205

View attachment 1629224
The slower MAC now has the Migro Aray to herself, one side has been separated and lowered a few inches to help out with side growth.

View attachment 1629207
View attachment 1629213
View attachment 1629209

Happy Growing ;)
Beautiful mate, congrats on the harvest and it seems even the tough pheno is going to yield quite potent buds!:pop:

The sfv og is now dry and ready to go into a grove bag.​

27g of nice stinky tasty Bud.​

I fast dried some to try so i got just over 1 Oz in total.​

Very easy to grow this strain that grew fast with nice branch structure and bud density.​

Also smells Amazing​

will definitely be growing this strain again.​

Just lovely mate! :toke:

I really hope you are going to love the taste/high of this variety! :thumbsup:

Dried Buds: Day 76

The developed MAC has now been drying for 6 days inside the grow room. Temperatures the last few days have been in the mid 30's with humidity in the 40's, great for the last stages of flower but not for drying. The bags finally came out from the grow room today as humidity inside the bags was roughly 63% across most of the samples.

In terms of the flavour profile there is a distinct earthy cinnamon present on the inhale and a smooth peppery citrus taste that lingers on the exhale. I would compare the profile to be similar to that of Dutch Passions Kerosene Krash and in terms of potency, the THC count is up there with all the old favourites. I'm definitely going to cultivate her again and she was a pleasure to grow.

The final weigh in yielded exactly 6 ounces of top shelf flower.

View attachment 1630311
View attachment 1630312
View attachment 1630313
View attachment 1630314
View attachment 1630315

Happy Growing ;)

Update, a friend just tried some of the MAC#1
"OMG that's a very naughty smoke" ;)
Looking extremely frosty mate :cool1: hows the high for yourself?
Hi, everyone!

Some amazing grows in here.

Sorry I'm so late to the party. I popped my seeds in paper towels today.

We have :-

• 1 x Auto MAC #1
  • 1 x Auto SFV OG
  • 1 x Auto Oh My Gusher
  • 1 x Auto Desfran
  • 1 x Auto CBG-Force
  • 1 x Auto Critical Orange Punch

img_20230910_160916-jpg.1630777

I will be updating a lot more in my own perpetual grow diary HERE

Qb
Nice to welcome you here as well mate! :thumbsup:

And what a line-up you got there man, amazing! :headbang:

Beautiful mate, congrats on the harvest and it seems even the tough pheno is going to yield quite potent buds!:pop:

Just lovely mate! :toke:

I really hope you are going to love the taste/high of this variety! :thumbsup:

Looking extremely frosty mate :cool1: hows the high for yourself?

Nice to welcome you here as well mate! :thumbsup:

And what a line-up you got there man, amazing! :headbang:

Thank you @Antonio_DutchPassion

I'm still deciding what size final pot they'll go in. Got to fit 8 different strains into a 2x4 so they won't be massive plants but I'll try my best to push them as far as I can.

Any recommendations?

Qb

Thank you @Antonio_DutchPassion

I'm still deciding what size final pot they'll go in. Got to fit 8 different strains into a 2x4 so they won't be massive plants but I'll try my best to push them as far as I can.

Any recommendations?

Qb
Somewhere between 4-11 liters I think. I would personally go for 7L or 11L pots, depending on what you can get your hands on, or what you already have. Will be a nice show anyway mate :headbang:

Somewhere between 4-11 liters I think. I would personally go for 7L or 11L pots, depending on what you can get your hands on, or what you already have. Will be a nice show anyway mate :headbang:

I've got 8l fabric pots but they seem to raise humidity a lot and I'm not sure I can be arsed fighting it.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Thanks for the advice.
Qb

Is it because the pots loose too much water when watering?
So you end with a lot of water at the bottom of the tent that evaporates and raises the humidity?

8L fabric pots would be perfect in my opinion.

If you want to increase their water retention, try using Yucca, this product really shines to keep more water/moist in your pots.
I used to buy it from Sannie's webshop from Sannieseeds, but nowadays B.A.C is also selling a Yucca bottle.

Installing an extra fan at the bottom can help to disperse and help evaporate the moist sooner.

Cheers man

Is it because the pots loose too much water when watering?
So you end with a lot of water at the bottom of the tent that evaporates and raises the humidity?

8L fabric pots would be perfect in my opinion.

If you want to increase their water retention, try using Yucca, this product really shines to keep more water/moist in your pots.
I used to buy it from Sannie's webshop from Sannieseeds, but nowadays B.A.C is also selling a Yucca bottle.

Installing an extra fan at the bottom can help to disperse and help evaporate the moist sooner.

Cheers man

I use the autovalve with the cover in 120 x 60 garden trays. First time I had 6 - 17L fabric pots in two trays in a 4x4. Humidity was a fucker to control.

Last time I had 36 - 3L plastic pots in a 4x4 tray and humidity was bang on.

I think the fabric wicks the moisture out and in to the air if that makes sense?

Qb

Back