Dutch Passion 2023. Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher Dutch Passion new USA Autoflowers genetics 2023 - Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher

Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher

Day 66 MAC#1

Not long left now, the faster developed MAC is enjoying her last 24hours in the garden before being harvested, pictures to follow.

The slower MAC is really starting to shine now, we have a sea of kolas measuring 25-35cm with mass and aroma developing daily.

66macl.jpg

66macr.jpg

Happy growing, In Lak'ech ;)

Day 66 MAC#1

Not long left now, the faster developed MAC is enjoying her last 24hours in the garden before being harvested, pictures to follow.

The slower MAC is really starting to shine now, we have a sea of kolas measuring 25-35cm with mass and aroma developing daily.

View attachment 1627946
View attachment 1627947

Happy growing, In Lak'ech ;)
The slower one really bounced back mate.. nicely done! :clapper:

SFV OG - Day 59 -
Hello, it s been and intense week, temperature went incredibly high and unfortunately the plant felt that BUT wasn’t as bad as it could’ve been, plant 1 - 0 wether.

Pistils are browning and the babele’s tower is getting massive.

I just want to say that I have not trained or defoliated the plant in the entire journey.

E677D5CF-2A80-4E4E-A14B-311EE0A7C6BF.jpeg
4D9EE3FF-109B-41D4-8676-61F093E06871.jpeg

I’ve been listening to cannabis related podcast lately and I am really getting into the philosophy of not touching the plant at all if not for pruning the lowest part from small buds and branches that would instead create the opportunity to mold and pests.
I agree with this because, tldr, the genetics have years of evolution and I am not sure that doing all the training and stuff is beneficial, she should know her things right ? And also, it’s easy to do something in the wrong way and stress too much the plant or just “kill” her.

I will clean the lowest part for sure in the next round!

D12D458C-46B4-419B-87B4-7144B585A152.jpeg

Hello, it s been and intense week, temperature went incredibly high and unfortunately the plant felt that BUT wasn’t as bad as it could’ve been, plant 1 - 0 wether.

Pistils are browning and the babele’s tower is getting massive.

I just want to say that I have not trained or defoliated the plant in the entire journey.

View attachment 1628236View attachment 1628237

I’ve been listening to cannabis related podcast lately and I am really getting into the philosophy of not touching the plant at all if not for pruning the lowest part from small buds and branches that would instead create the opportunity to mold and pests.
I agree with this because, tldr, the genetics have years of evolution and I am not sure that doing all the training and stuff is beneficial, she should know her things right ? And also, it’s easy to do something in the wrong way and stress too much the plant or just “kill” her.

I will clean the lowest part for sure in the next round!

View attachment 1628247
I think that's not a bad philosophy to have. My philosophy is similar. I mean I do... --do a lot of training, but usually avoid removing anything but smaller branches down below. I leave any leaves that I can because I think of them as batteries. And lately I've been letting the plant tell me how to train it, so am having mostly success on that front. Ok, so maybe my philosophy is different. But sometimes I do grow autos without any training. A lot of them are fine without it.

Harvest

Day 69 Speedy MAC#1 Harvest

It's incredible to think this lady went from seed to harvest in 69 days. It was not easy extracting her from the frame, stems had to be broken but here she is.

After wet trimming we managed to fill 10 paper bags with a combined wet weight of 22oz's/623g. The bags will hang for 5-9 days depending on how fast the buds start drying out. When we get to a stable 70% inside the bags, the flowers will be transferred into grove bags. Dried bud shots and final weight to come.

harvest70.jpg

bags.jpg

The slower MAC now has the Migro Aray to herself, one side has been separated and lowered a few inches to help out with side growth.

70maclw.jpg

70macw2.jpg

70macl.jpg

Happy Growing ;)

Last edited:
sfv og (harvest tomorrow morning)

SFV OG

DAY 64

Had mildew on one of the Buds that was touching the tent wall. There was 2 power cuts 2 days ago with power out for about 3 hours and 1 hour and thinking that may have done it due to no power or ventilation.

She was removed and taken up to the Growfridge for a few days.

Gona chop her tomorrow.@ day 64.

its ben a real pleasure and an easy one to grow with nice structure and bud formation, will be an easy one to chop too.

Thankyou @Antonio_DutchPassion again for letting me rock this strain in the Den and looking forward to blazin some of her up

when choped and dryed
IMG_20230903_112040.jpg
IMG_20230903_111957.jpg
IMG_20230903_112116.jpg

Day 74 MAC#1

The last remaining MAC has visibly grown in mass over the last 48hrs, a good sign that everything is back on track. The harvested MAC has now been drying for 4 days inside the brown bags but we have a while yet before we have our finished flowers.

74macl.jpg

Happy Growing ;)

Harvest

The sfv og is now dry and ready to go into a grove bag.​

27g of nice stinky tasty Bud.​

I fast dried some to try so i got just over 1 Oz in total.​

Very easy to grow this strain that grew fast with nice branch structure and bud density.​

Also smells Amazing​

will definitely be growing this strain again.​

Thanks @Antonio_DutchPassion for leting me try this out.
IMG_20230908_115154.jpg
IMG_20230908_114318.jpg
IMG_20230908_113708.jpg
IMG_20230908_113626.jpg
IMG_20230908_113600.jpg
IMG_20230908_115628.jpg

Back