Wow!! My wife just sent me a pic of my kit... You guys rock @Elite Joe. And @Discretepete2676 nice job and thanks for thinking of me.. anyways... Here's what I got. Don't know if this pic is right side up or not

20161025_123121.jpg

Guess not. I'll get one tonight when I get home

Thanks again @Elite Joe

Wow!! My wife just sent me a pic of my kit... You guys rock @Elite Joe. And @Discretepete2676 nice job and thanks for thinking of me.. anyways... Here's what I got. Don't know if this pic is right side up or not

View attachment 650680

Guess not. I'll get one tonight when I get home

Thanks again @Elite Joe
@stepside....I know it's not quite the original amount I discussed, but I hope it's enough!!!! Lmao I think us five will be able to do some very extensive testing and reviews!!!!

@stepside....I know it's not quite the original amount I discussed, but I hope it's enough!!!! Lmao I think us five will be able to do some very extensive testing and reviews!!!!
I don't know... I might just feed it all to my battle plant..

This is going to be good fun! Myself and 2 out of 4 testers have received their packages and the others should be any day now!!! Testers keep an eye on your inbox for a deep date, I want to make sure everyone is set and ready at the same time!!!
Also tonight I will be posting the schedule i created to use as a general guideline for this line and autos. I'll be keeping track of PH and PPM and everything very tightly for you guys. It's just what I will be using, but I'm interested to see the others methods and how they go about things...

Back