Sweet Seeds Fast Bud by Sweet Seeds

Duck Commander

Bio-Bizz Organics
Reaction score
So guys ive decided to grow out another bean so i choose to do Fast Bud as its supposed to be a very quick strain growing in just 5-6weeks (like thats gona happen lol) and yeilds well. Im going to be growing this in the same tent as my Auto Bubble and auto bomb but i wanted a new thread as i didnt want to confuse people.

Here a list of my grow in case you dont already know

300W dual CFL as main light with reflector and 125w dual Cfl for side lighting

Bio bizz nutes Grow, Bloom,Alg A Mic,Topmax and as before fishmix for the first 4weeks.

So to the grow so far well its only just begun i have germanated using the paper towel method the tap root shown after just 18hrs but not long enougth to sow the seed yet, that should be tomorrow.
So I will put some pics on as soon as we have the head popping out to life :D

Just a little update on my Newest member fast bud. The tap root in now long enougth to sow into my light mix so she is going in my tent with the others and i will be feeding fish mix as before as soon as the little lady breaks soil and stands up tall with first couple of leaves.:booya:

i book a seat :pop:,and coming along for the ride brv. lov fast bud,:D :peace: Kudo

Seems like fast bud is living up to her name, I sowed the bean into the soil at around 9pm last night its now 10am and shes poked her head up already how exciting :dance:
She just needs to stand tall and rid the shell casing

Last edited:
Seems like fast bud is living up to her name, I sowed the bean into the soil at around 9pm last night its now 10am and shes poked her head up already how exciting :dance:
She just needs to stand tall and rid the shell casing

Hay dude try planting a little deeper to stop your seedlings popping up with a hat on lol been doing it the last few grows and it works a treat.

Hay dude try planting a little deeper to stop your seedlings popping up with a hat on lol been doing it the last few grows and it works a treat.

So j TaNg about how deep are you planting them ? Wondering cause I've been
have this problem from time to time .

:peace:
MITJ

Thanks Bro I'll give it a go on my next grow :thumbs:

:peace:
MITJ

This is one i defo want to see, 5-6 week good yeilder, i'm strapped in Si :peace: Hazy

This is one i defo want to see, 5-6 week good yeilder, i'm strapped in Si :peace: Hazy

I know sounds great but as always its going to be longer than they say bud im just curious as to how long..

J Tang thats a very good idea will try it on the next grows mate :bong:

Back