Slightly Obsessed With Cannabis Photography
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.behance.net
Currently Smoking
Grease Monkey and Chemdogging
31-1.JPG

Now, I HAD TO put this out there, because @Dinafem-Mark did me so right on the prize pack. I wasn't expecting but the 5pk of seeds, but to my surprise, I was told to pick two strains. I thought maybe that I would get the two strains split between 5 seeds, or maybe a 3 pack of each. I did a little happy dance when i got the package in the mail this morning. MUCH faster than I expected. There was no tracking, so i had no idea it was coming. Luckily, it fit in my tiny mailbox. I was STOKED when i pulled out two bags with a '5' written on them! I've already got some of each sitting in water, waiting to go in the soil her in just a little while after im done with my homework. (I didnt think this post could wait, though. I know @Mañ'O'Green has been asking the contestants about their prizes)
Here's what came in the pack:
1 - 5pk Blueberry Cookies
1 - 5pk Purple Afghan Kush
1 - grinder w/logo
1 - logo sticker
1 - Humboldt Seeds t-shirt
4 - packs extra long papers (VERY long)
2 - packs filter tips (I assume so i can make my own cones with the long papers)

31-2.JPG

SOON as these babies pop, im starting journals on them. The blueberry cookies in particular in VERY excited about. It's very new, but it's got some of DJ Short's Blueberry in there, and i KNOW it's gonna be dank! Since they were so awesome to me, I'm going to give these the best of lighting, the biggest pots, and enough space to really shine.
THANK YOU DINAFEM!
The very first seed I ever grew on my own was a Roadrunner #2. You get lost in all the different breeders out there, and I lost track of your company after a while. I will for SURE be buying more of your gear. It's a million times danker looking than I remember, and it was rockin to begin with (which is why i chose your seeds to try out first.) I can't WAIT for a chance to get these girls in front of my camera.
31-1-2.JPG
31-2-2.JPG

Back