First Mini Project

DSC

Reaction score
So I think I'm going to start with Sour Stomper.

What I"ll be doing is growing out my Sour Stomper Seeds then using STS to create pollen on all plants but the strongerst female. These will all be in a filtered tent in an third story location.

If I understand correctly These seeds should have only the reccessive Autoflower Trait and therefore be fully Autoflower. I can then self my favorite plant from each successive grow for a few generations and should have a stable autoflower with all pheno's being homogenous.

PLEASE correct me if I'm like way off. lol.

Attachments

• WIN_20220115_10_36_54_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220115_10_36_54_Pro.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 53
So I think I'm going to start with Sour Stomper.

What I"ll be doing is growing out my Sour Stomper Seeds then using STS to create pollen on all plants but the strongerst female. These will all be in a filtered tent in an third story location.

If I understand correctly These seeds should have only the reccessive Autoflower Trait and therefore be fully Autoflower. I can then self my favorite plant from each successive grow for a few generations and should have a stable autoflower with all pheno's being homogenous.

PLEASE correct me if I'm like way off. lol.
Any updates? I just discovered your thread. And I'm highly interested in that strain. I went through the same exercise a few months ago with Double Grape from Mephisto and it went very well. I ended up with enough seeds for eternity.

Last edited:
Any updates? I just discovered your thread. And I'm highly interested in that strain. I went through the same exercise a few months ago with Double Grape from Mephisto and it went very well. I ended up with enough seeds for eternity.
I'd definately be interested in a trade for seed.

I'm slowly updating in the thread called epic breeding material.

I had a ph meter fuck me up a little so I'm not posting pics yet. They are coming along nicely other than those affected by the ph. Which sour stomper didn't get visually affected anyway.

Back