Mephisto Genetics First Sour Stomper Grow

I've read and been told that Sour Stomper is one of the hardest strains of Mephisto's to take pictures of in flower and I can see why! It's a good description but damnit I want smell-o-vision LoL and my CDLC x Skywalker is starting to fill in but it's getting a really strong gassy/diesel with pine aroma and spicy lemon stem rub is the best way I can describe it LoL horrible at describing smells but it's definitely a strong one! I look forward to seeing the rest of this beauty! But 🤔 Hmmm.... decisions, decisions and it's down to Toofless Alien or Grape Crinkleberry(Grape Walker Kush x Ravenberry) which one is your pick? Happy Growing :headbang:.... LMAO nice @PeaceLove&Buds LoL
Still haven't tried ravenberry so I say that one! :d5:

Sour Stomper
Day 54 - I cut 2 small nugs off the bottom that weren't getting any light and man were they dense, can wait to feel the rest of em. Really love the little bit of purple she is throwing out.
20230509_201419.jpg

20230509_201301.jpg

20230509_201348.jpg

20230509_201208.jpg

I've read and been told that Sour Stomper is one of the hardest strains of Mephisto's to take pictures of in flower and I can see why! It's a good description but damnit I want smell-o-vision LoL and my CDLC x Skywalker is starting to fill in but it's getting a really strong gassy/diesel with pine aroma and spicy lemon stem rub is the best way I can describe it LoL horrible at describing smells but it's definitely a strong one! I look forward to seeing the rest of this beauty! But 🤔 Hmmm.... decisions, decisions and it's down to Toofless Alien or Grape Crinkleberry(Grape Walker Kush x Ravenberry) which one is your pick? Happy Growing :headbang:.... LMAO nice @PeaceLove&Buds LoL
It's true! Stomper can pile 'em on to avalanche status! LOL!
Nice firm buds with crystals all thru it. I've never topped her. She has a great natural structure, but topping should make her more productive. Easy AF to grow!. Never ran any in an EarthBox. Next time I run her will be in one......either one in a Jr or two on each end in a Reg......two in a Reg would be interesting.

Looks like 10-15 more days..........she can pack on quite a bit in that time.:headbang:
I'd check her trichs next weekend.
If I remember correct(been about 2 1/2 years) , the Sour Stompers I've raised have all gone 70-75 days.(Edit: That is a matter of preference, and is subjective of course.)

:d5:

Last edited:
Back