Indoor Frank does it again….

Maybe you did maybe you didn’t maybe I neglected to pay attention guess that speaks in whether they are worth it :toke::worship:
I didn’t say anything… :rofl: They’re worth it, in my opinion. I called and spoke to them…. They are repairable indefinitely if anything happens. They’ll ship you any part that is malfunctioning, with instructions to fix it. This is after the warranty period expires. That was a plus for me….

That's the thing with those cannatrols you really almost need two.Sure are nice tho.Hey Frank, what light schedule do you use?Been meaning to ask you for the longest time. I'm on 18/6 and was wondering if it wouldn't make sense to bump it up during flower??? Thanks

That's the thing with those cannatrols you really almost need two.Sure are nice tho.Hey Frank, what light schedule do you use?Been meaning to ask you for the longest time. I'm on 18/6 and was wondering if it wouldn't make sense to bump it up during flower??? Thanks
I’m on 19/5….but 18/6 works. It’s more about light intensity…as long as you’re meeting your dli, then that’s what matters.

I’ve also done 24/0, and 20/4.

Good looking flowers. Do you squish them as soon as you pull them from the wine fridge these days?
No, I’ll squish some…. But the cannatrol holds the buds in the sweet spot really well.

The reason I was squishing as soon as I could before is because rosin stores better than flowers in a container with those humidity packs….in my opinion.

No, I’ll squish some…. But the cannatrol holds the buds in the sweet spot really well.

The reason I was squishing as soon as I could before is because rosin stores better than flowers in a container with those humidity packs….in my opinion.
Ah, gotcha :thanks:

Seems I must have missed the big purchase…er purchases @Frankthetank.:baked:. Tell me about the new toy(s). One to store and one to cure:rofl::rofl::rofl:. Like bbqs and stereos, bongs and rigs.

You know I’m already thinking how I’ll get that past the mister. Must be pretty primo to have your finished flowers cured to perfection and kept in that state for the longest possible time. Far slower degradation? They do look sleek.

Back