Indoor Frank does it again….

Seems I must have missed the big purchase…er purchases @Frankthetank.:baked:. Tell me about the new toy(s). One to store and one to cure:rofl::rofl::rofl:. Like bbqs and stereos, bongs and rigs.

You know I’m already thinking how I’ll get that past the mister. Must be pretty primo to have your finished flowers cured to perfection and kept in that state for the longest possible time. Far slower degradation? They do look sleek.
Haha yep, one for storage, one for the dry and cure. I store the buds in paper lunch sacks inside the unit. No more jars, burping etc. No worrying about drying tents, and all that drama. It controls temperature and humidity independent of ambient.

To explain what it is in a sentence…. The technology has been repurposed from the culinary world…. From how they maintain the environment in cheese and meat curing rooms….you know, charcuterie. One of those people was a stoner, put two and two together and voila.

It slowly and evenly brings the moisture levels down to the desired level, but never past it. It also retains the terpenes within the trichomes, instead of off gassing to the environment…so terp retention is great.

Easy to use. Just a few cords to plug in. I use the default settings so there’s nothing to change. Push start, there’s a sponge you have to keep moist starting on day two of the dry and that’s it. Dry cycle is four days and cure cycle is four more days or indefinitely. Since I store in mine, the cure is forever, so to speak. You can also dry and cure in it, then store in grove bags, if you just have the one and need to dry another plant. :pass:

Stoner chef genius. With wine drinking waning. the appliance manufacturers get a lifeline. Sounds like a simple operation and way less hassle than a drying tent.
These units ‘bout to get tested……bumper crop heading in.

@Jean-O Root Beer Float
IMG_1911.jpeg
IMG_1912.jpeg
IMG_1913.jpeg

Jeano Strawburied Kush
IMG_1916.jpeg

T20 Mendo Go Go
IMG_1915.jpeg

Hi Franked,do those cannatrols have a compressor?
No, there are no actual refrigerator parts other than the insulated box with a door. Everything else is different. There’s several fans, some type of strange looking condenser (maybe..?) and a bunch of sensors…. Plus electronics.

I’ve said it three thousand times, it’s not an actual refrigerator…. And it’s not a humidor either. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And the guy that invented it is an engineer that worked in the culinary field, not a chef lol

No, there are no actual refrigerator parts other than the insulated box with a door. Everything else is different. There’s several fans, some type of strange looking condenser (maybe..?) and a bunch of sensors…. Plus electronics.

I’ve said it three thousand times, it’s not an actual refrigerator…. And it’s not a humidor either. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And the guy that invented it is an engineer that worked in the culinary field, not a chef lol
Thanks

Back