hey @Tyler_Durden88 im just a noobie reading/taking notes and picking brains.

im still on my first grow and from the looks of it.. my SC seems to be the hungrier (leaves yellowing) girl compared to GSC when being fed the same strength. just taking it easy for now and taking notes on plant reactions
My journal is my biggest advantage. I write down everything I see observe and feed that way I can look back and see patterns and things I did wrong. For the girl scout cookies I get best results with just LST and a lighter nutrient mix. But she is a calmag who're as a strain.

Day 12 photos. Kind of a sluggish start but starting to take off now. I have fed twice 1.5 qt. 2/1/1/.5 Calmag/ Micro/Grow/Bloom
Temps ranging from 65-75 F RH 50-65

They both kind of froze on day 8-11. Once they got their feet under them they started looking better.
TC8C9372 2.jpg
TC8C9364 2.jpg

Glad to see they started getting back on track. They look very healthy. Nice green leafs not wrinkled or anything. Sometimes it might not look like alot is going on but below the soil or coco the roots are growing and getting established. That may have been what was happening as well. Hard to know for sure. That usually happens to me with a big pot and a seedling. But you did everything right. You didn't panic and start throwing nutrients and supplements at it and make it worse. I'm impressed. For somone who hasent done many grows you handle things right. I see alot of big trichome covered buds in your future lol. Keep up the awesome work. My money's on you to win the Run What ya Brung battle.lol

Last edited:
Glad to see they started getting back on track. They look very healthy. Nice green leafs not wrinkled or anything. Sometimes it might not look like alot is going on but below the soil or coco the roots are growing and getting established. That may have been what was happening as well. Hard to know for sure. That usually happens to me with a big pot and a seedling. But you did everything right. You didn't panic and start throwing nutrients and supplements at it and make it worse. I'm impressed. For somone who hasent done many grows you handle things right. I see alot of big trichome covered buds in your future lol. Keep up the awesome work. My money's on you to win the Run What ya Brung battle.lol
Thanks dude! It still feels like I’m a donkey in the Kentucky derby lol!

I have a new ph pen! I got it as a birthday gift....I’m a luck guy! My yellow one wanted to be set at 6.86 and I have 7.0 solution. Last grow I lucked out and set it to 6.9 and just set the ph at 5.9 when I wanted 6.0. I don’t suggest smoking a bunch before you do 2nd grade math lol.
AC152853-B8E7-46CF-AA4C-1C91085F9E24.jpeg

And a view of my entire tent. Before the grow started I forgot to add that.
A488CE79-F28C-4510-90A7-24F106C1740A.jpeg

Got some MyPharmJar lids for curing jars. Check them out if you haven’t heard of them.

I used a hole punch on my bags this time for tying down holes. Seemed to work perfect for creating spots to tie off.

back on track with some :vibes:. im expecting to see an increase on harvest day now that you have a legit ph pen to play with!

i use binder clips for my lst placement lol but poking a hole is not a bad idea.

:pop:

back on track with some :vibes:. im expecting to see an increase on harvest day now that you have a legit ph pen to play with!

i use binder clips for my lst placement lol but poking a hole is not a bad idea.

:pop:
Thanks! It will be hard to top 350 grams. I used paper clips also but as the plants got stronger they would pull the off the bag for me.

Thanks! It will be hard to top 350 grams. I used paper clips also but as the plants got stronger they would pull the off the bag for me.
You can match that yield pretty easily with mephisto strains bc their density is very high. Exspecially if you use a rippener or weight gainer at the end of flower. I can fit a eighth in a dime bag with the white crack I shit you not. And it smokes forever.

Back