Wish there was away when we upload a photo it is resized and formatted or wat ever so everyone's pics are the same quality I mean I don't even know if that could be a thing but that would also make the judging aspect more level but I'm mostly here to have fun I don't care much about winning but I def want people's hard work to be shown in the pic you know wat I mean. Thanks again to all you guys who helped out when we were down and got is going again and raining us all back so we could continue much appreciated and good luck to all in the polls

0717191706~2_Signature.jpg
0717191706b~2_Signature.jpg

I love that first pic great job with her have u smoked any I really want to try ghost train haze I love my sativa smoke
Man Ghost toof is a must have. Has the get up and go and a killer body buzz to match. Really citrus flavored but with a sweet earthy undertone.

Guys....and gals....

Its a poll and with any voting poll, there will be controversy. I'm not saying this cos I'm leading. Cos there are polls where I'm right at the back too.

Bush, Obama, Trump and even talent show polls will have tons of conspiracy theories before, after or during. And those cost millions/billions to run! Get my drift?

I will admit though that I probably don't deserve the votes for General Battle or Short Stuff. One was cut early and another was a premature final pic. Peeps were probably being nice. I get votes as a consolation but its not like I'm gonna win those?

For me, I chose to enter and abide by the rules of the battles. No one forced me. So I accept all good and bad that comes with it.

I did post bud shots for this battle before chop. Here are them shots again
edae966d0cd794d09b9fb82a8d7617dd.jpg

a21135f7239e903bfb51da6f6d1ed0bd.jpg

ad1085296acc0710a21bb5d267f86208.jpg

Guys....and gals....

Its a poll and with any voting poll, there will be controversy. I'm not saying this cos I'm leading. Cos there are polls where I'm right at the back too.

Bush, Obama, Trump and even talent show polls will have tons of conspiracy theories before, after or during. And those cost millions/billions to run! Get my drift?

I will admit though that I probably don't deserve the votes for General Battle or Short Stuff. One was cut early and another was a premature final pic. Peeps were probably being nice. I get votes as a consolation but its not like I'm gonna win those?

For me, I chose to enter and abide by the rules of the battles. No one forced me. So I accept all good and bad that comes with it.

I wasn't trying to get ya upset just saying you are killing it in polls. You have such perfect full canopies, thats whats getting the votes. Nicely done :shooty::toke:

I wasn't trying to get ya upset just saying you are killing it in polls. You have such perfect full canopies, thats whats getting the votes. Nicely done :shooty::toke:

Not at all bro! Your post made me blush. The battles are fun. So many uncertainties in a grow that no one can call it. Thats why we join it. I don't see any or many sealed room setups. Therefore, we are all pretty much affected by external forces that we cannot control or control fully.

In other words, there is a little luck at play here.

If its my training that gets the votes, then I'm pretty sure voters will start getting sick of it. Its the same damn thing again and again! Honestly, even I am getting sick of it. Planning to get a tent and have better control over the grow conditions. Need to wait till wifey approves of this rather large personal expenditure LOL

Just don't want to see my dear growbros getting worked up over something small like this. We don't even get any real prizes. However, the seeds alone are worth it for me!

Happy growing to all! My takeaway from this? Harvesting good meds is our main priority! Having those amazing buds in our possession is No.1! Anything else is a bonus.

Not at all bro! Your post made me blush. The battles are fun. So many uncertainties in a grow that no one can call it. Thats why we join it. I don't see any or many sealed room setups. Therefore, we are all pretty much affected by external forces that we cannot control or control fully.

In other words, there is a little luck at play here.

If its my training that gets the votes, then I'm pretty sure voters will start getting sick of it. Its the same damn thing again and again! Honestly, even I am getting sick of it. Planning to get a tent and have better control over the grow conditions. Need to wait till wifey approves of this rather large personal expenditure LOL

Just don't want to see my dear growbros getting worked up over something small like this. We don't even get any real prizes. However, the seeds alone are worth it for me!

Happy growing to all! My takeaway from this? Harvesting good meds is our main priority! Having those amazing buds in our possession is No.1! Anything else is a bonus.
Well said Grow Bro! In the End of the comp Everyone Wins with harvested buds.

Guys....and gals....

How's the smells on that it looks very nice I deal with high temperatures and humidity for 4 to 6 months so I love seeing ur grows come up. Did u get the tent u were talking about?

Back