Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Lighting Grower of the Year 2019 will start the second of two qualifying legs 1st May.

Any seed as long as it is grown under light of Any kind.

Standard Battle Rules apply

Rules of Engagement for Growbattles 2019 .

Growbattles will be Open to All Challengers.

Sponsored Growbattles..where the Vendor provides the product will require a 50 post count to be considered.

The Official [HASHTAG]#growbattles[/HASHTAG] will have 2 legs/entry levels

The second leg will start 1st May 2019..finish poll 1st August 2019

[HASHTAG]#bookspaceinyourgrowroom[/HASHTAG] NOW..........:headbang:

There will be a two week germ period prior to the official start date.

A Battle code will be released by @Ripper 2 weeks prior to the Battle start date to be included in your germ photo

No entries will be accepted after the Battle start date..

Final pictures will include the full pot and plant. On the pot will be a 3x5 card or piece of paper with the growers name finish date and a specialized password that will be given by Ripper just prior to the grower taking final pictures.

Growers may grow however many plants they want but must choose their competition plant at the 30 day mark of the competition. May 31, 2019

@Mañ'O'Green is running this battle Please tag me with your start and weekly updates other conversation does not need to be tagged. If you miss an update I will remind you.

Must have germ pic on or before official start date May. 1st with your germ process (soak, paper towel, rooter plug, direct planted, etc) with username, date, and the code Round 1 1/9 written on something in the pic.
Week 1 updates May 1st - 7th (Germ for those that didn't start early and Week 1)
Week 2 updates May 8th - 14th
Week 3 updates May 15th - 21st
Week 4 updates May 22nd - 28th
Plant Choice May 31st -June 1st This is the Week 5 Update.
Week 6 updates June 5th - 11th
Week 7 updates June 12th - 18th
Week 8 updates June 19th - 25th
Week 9 updates June 26th - July 2nd
Week 10 updates July 3rd - 9th
Week 11 updates July 10th - 16th
Week 12 updates July 17th - 23rd
Final Picture July 24th
Poll July 25th - August 1.

ScreenHunter_195 Jul. 24 23.14.jpg

Last edited:
put me down please i will be running the marvellous sanlights Q6W on this battle

Yup, I will be in this one please
Running Autocobs (possible LED suppliment).
:amazon: :bighug::amazon:

Put me down for this. I'll be using Elite96 boards mainly. What are the qualities that winning plants generally possess? Is it a general all around marvellousness or something more specific. I have not yet choosen a victim from the bean pool.

Put me down for this. I'll be using Elite96 boards mainly. What are the qualities that winning plants generally possess? Is it a general all around marvellousness or something more specific. I have not yet choosen a victim from the bean pool.
Unless they are voting for a friend a plant that makes you say WOW to yourself - those kind of plants win!

Back