How's the smells on that it looks very nice I deal with high temperatures and humidity for 4 to 6 months so I love seeing ur grows come up. Did u get the tent u were talking about?

My heat and humidity is constant. Don't change ever lol! Smells is a gamble. Some plants retain it, some don't.

This Thin Mint Crack did not give me much smell. After curing, it has a fruity, sweet smell at least to me.

No tents yet. Its not just the tent though. I'm trying to convert a room to place an 4×8 and a 5×5 tent in it. Gonna spend some on a smart ventilation system. Those types where you can set the temp/ humidity yourself and it runs accordingly. Then, an AC for the room itself cos I may hang out too much in there lol.

Currently, I'm trying to figure out fan size to compensate for my very hot and humid climate. So I don't expect this to happen too soon. Money is one thing but I have zero experience with tents. So gotta really read up and when its time, will start a thread to ask for advice!

I don't know what your life experiences envelope but back in the 60s we waited hours to score a lid, so many times it did not happen. Any one of the plants in the poll would have been beyond words. We would be swearing "the dope was laced with something because weed alone does not get you that high". Now we are farmers. We grow our own weed and we are damn good at it. We have fun doing it. It provides social interaction. A group of mostly like minded individuals helping new growers learn. I don't know the actual numbers but hundreds of non AFN readers are learning from all of us in this thread. So in that and many other facets we are all winners.:astar:. That said I will be trying to improve my game in the Championship Round next, I am going to need it!

Bravo to everyone that contributed to this thread, Thank You :toke:.

Mañ'O'Green

I will post the winners in the morning after I have my Espresso.

20190731_195004.jpg
20190731_194958.jpg
20190731_192945.jpg
20190731_192922.jpg

Staggered harvest has begun! Mostly cloudy and I swear some dude has laced this shit. Smooth toke on a minor dry and what a buzz. Vietnam Black structure and I am a winner. Wait until you see the main.....

Numbeer :rofl: I just noticed the typo in the chart :shrug:.

Back