Sweet Seeds Got a couple Sweet questions for the Sweet Seeds guys

sniper

scope'n the dope
Reaction score
wondering about the mohan ram, green poison and sweet special autos what should i expect with them growth wise indoors will they be single cola plants or limby bushes

i ask cause there aren't but a few grows of them on site unlike these cream caramel autos i know they are bushes

i cant wait till my current grow is harvested so i can get the sweets sprouted

:smokebuds:

Last edited:
tommy? jay?

:smokebuds:

Hi sniper, sorry for the delay bro ;)
Mohan ram and Green poison are very columnar, with few branches.
Sweet special is more like a bush, with much more branches.
hope this helps you my friend.
cheers and sweet smokes!
J.

thanks jay :smokebuds: that helps alot now the hard part :D: to decide which i start first

:stylez rasta smoke: What's up ma friend?! LOL!- I was waiting on answers too,... I guess my GP is typical in build, so that should help some...here's some more!- I got small sample nug' of GP early, tried it last night, just dry enough,... :pimpmyride: ooof! very potent!...maybe the strongest yet of my Sweets,...further testing required! :smoke:.... But the aromatics and flavor, even on this rough sample, were also top-o'-the heap! It's pretty close to it's wet aroma, rich and intense, unique... Density is high, frost is thick,.... :drool: I'll post up harvest pics later tonight :brow:.... Now, not to say you could possibly go wrong with SwSp either- LMAO!! And the Ram is a signature strain of theirs, killer parentage, so we need some data that matta' on it big time... :roflcry:-hope I managed to TARFU your decision making process some! :WTF:

So I think I'm gonna do the mohan ram in a 5 gal airpot the special and cream caramel in 3.6 gal airpots and hold on to this single green poison

Just hope I can collect enough rain to keep them hydrated lol

Hola!
Good luck sniper and it will be good to see this grow in the Sweet Seeds subforum my friend :smokebuds:

Waira, mi colega de la vega ;)
i am glad to know you are enjoying that Green Poison, i will be watching your pics later ;)
Sweet smokes!
J.

Back