Photoperiod Grand Daddy Purple - Bulk Seeds, ordered from Linda Seeds

They are happy and here is a photo from earlier today.

IMG_8959.jpeg

Some of them are stacking really nice.
What a beautiful view it will be when they are fully mature - but before they start to lean over šŸ˜

IMG_8966.jpeg

Iā€™ll update next week guys.

very happy girls, you gotta feel good about how its going so far.

With it being my first photoperiod-grow itā€™s feeling alright, but it could have felt fantastic if I could have done it with a team - rather then grow weed alone.
Iā€™m lucky I have you guys supporting me šŸ’š

With it being my first photoperiod-grow itā€™s feeling alright, but it could have felt fantastic if I could have done it with a team - rather then grow weed alone.
Iā€™m lucky I have you guys supporting me šŸ’š
You could look at it this way... team efforts are fine, BUT doing the work of a team and getting great results alone, leaves you in good standing for personal achievement and strong self belief... and of course, its all yours to enjoy at the end of the grow.
Oh and the bragging rights are all yours when friends come over and enjoy the results of your work.
:baked:

You could look at it this way... team efforts are fine, BUT doing the work of a team and getting great results alone, leaves you in good standing for personal achievement and strong self belief... and of course, its all yours to enjoy at the end of the grow.
Oh and the bragging rights are all yours when friends come over and enjoy the results of your work.

You got a point or two, but to be honest i dont like to brag. I want everyone to be happy, and if you are a team you can create bigger and better things as you got more experince combind together.

And to achieve something with friends itā€™s more joy for more people and that makes me happy - to see people laugh and smile and feel proud - as a team.

Edit, these plants itā€™s nothing to brag about, they are pretty skinny šŸ˜‰

Last edited:
all valid points, except "Edit, these plants itā€™s nothing to brag about, they are pretty skinny šŸ˜‰" give them some time, relax and watch them grow, I expect that pretty soon you will need to support them as the buds get heavier, tall and skinny is pretty acceptable, so long as the bud sites are close and tight its gonna be quite a harvest...
I would advise that you look into ways that you can support so many main stems in one tent, Gardenwire (the flexible wire with rubber around it) from the roof of the tent dropping down and winding around the upper parts of the stems might a good thing for you to think about and practice before you actually need to find away to do it.

Just a thought, You might also look into a bit of supercropping, to level out those extra long stems and re-equalise the canopy and to flatten it out so those dozen or so taller buds dont burn if they grow too close to the lamps....

Bragging rights isnt really actual bragging, its just the pleasure of hearing your buddies go "wow" as you open the box of buds for them to share and enjoy.

Last edited:
Well spoken, I agree with you. In fact some of my friends says itā€™s looking amazing and really thinks itā€™s ā€œwowā€, but for me itā€™s just some seeds/plants. We got different point of views and skills when it comes to growing.

Thank you for the tip with the garden-wire, that is something I really gonna need to do as they got such small root-systems to hold them up in a few weeks.

Supercropping will not happen this time, not a chance šŸ¤£. I want to see them develope natural in bloom to see if I can find a real keeper and then I canā€™t break them - a better idea would be to get a bigger tent with higher roof-space ā¬†ļø

Snapped some photos on a request from @Mossy, might as well publish them here too.

IMG_9014.jpeg

IMG_9005.jpeg

Think I will take away a few leafs again after an inspection so that we get buds from top to toe and to lower the rh% a bit āœ…

Last edited:
damn, they are looking pretty high in trich count and its still very early... they are gonna get heavy really fast. You will need a hell of a lot of garden wire. :cool1:

damn, they are looking pretty high in trich count and its still very early... they are gonna get heavy really fast. You will need a hell of a lot of garden wire. :cool1:

Yes, some of them are looking really good in that area. I hope they get heavy and delicious. Haha, I wonā€™t tie up one and one, Iā€™ll handle them like a bouquet šŸ’.

Got lucky, got snow incoming so the temps been going down now for a couple of days and have exit all the air to lower rh%.
We should see them start to bulk within 1-2 weeks and then Iā€™ll let them go as long as it is possible. I reckon almost 5 weeks from here to be completely done, but I still see them buds stretch a bit so they might as well go 6 full weeks from here.

Last edited:
Patience being a virtue, has never been so true as it is when growing Photoperiods, :baked:

I am not sure about the bouquet idea, in terms of airflow and Rh, but who knows it might work out well for you.

never heard anyone say "got lucky with snow in March" before, thats a new one for me :rofl:

Back