Dutch Passion Hans’ Dutch Passion LED Coco Autopot Grow - Auto Glueberry OG / Auto Night Queen

Running BioTabs, autopots, coco, and Sweet Seeds Dark Devils in April sometime. Talk about some red, if you get the right pheno they are beautiful. Should be able to pop them in the coco no later than the 8th or 15th depending on how my current grow is coming along. With the extra pots I can just pop the seeds in and stick them in the back of the tent while the Fast Buds finish
I've been busy travelling for work lately but hoping to get my next grow started within a week or so... I've decided on Dark Devil for one spot and leaning towards LSD25 for the other for an all purple grow. ;)

I've been busy travelling for work lately but hoping to get my next grow started within a week or so... I've decided on Dark Devil for one spot and leaning towards LSD25 for the other for an all purple grow. ;)
Would be sweet, pun indeeded, to see what you do with the Dark Devil. I'll be running two of them just for keeping it simple. Should be germinating mine around the the 8th to have them in the ground for the full moon and see if there is anything to it. You can't go wrong with the LSD25. I don't know anyone that doesn't love its smell, taste, and affect. Not going to be a two pounder like your last one but it's still good. ;)

Thanks man... Didn't even know the blog was up yet lol figured they'd wait for the final weight first. ;)
I'll have the final update tomorrow after the guess the weight comp is over. :coffee:
Well deserved! :slap:

Would be sweet, pun indeeded, to see what you do with the Dark Devil. I'll be running two of them just for keeping it simple. Should be germinating mine around the the 8th to have them in the ground for the full moon and see if there is anything to it. You can't go wrong with the LSD25. I don't know anyone that doesn't love its smell, taste, and affect. Not going to be a two pounder like your last one but it's still good. ;)
Shouldn't it be planted at the new moon though? I think for root crops you plant at full moon.

"carpe diem"

Back