Sweet Seeds Hans’ Sweet Seeds LED Coco Autopot Grow – Black Cream / Sweet Trainwreck

Yeah as you said, with the airdome it's probably not an issue... and if I had that many pots to fill I probably wouldn't bother with it either. But since I'm only using two, a $20 bag will last me almost 2 years so I figure why not if they recommend it.

How are the Autopots working out for you? I'll have to see what you've been up to... so many threads to catch up on :)

I use the 25 L XL with airdomes and also bubble the reservoir constantly, and having to choose between amputating all my toes with a teaspoon or give up the Autopots.......I would need to think about it for a few seconds.....lol

Those Autopots rock........even while one goes away for a week, I use a 210 L reservoir for 6 Autopots...........so much so that most of my airpots are now simply collecting dust.......it's a heck of a lot easier to "water" and "feed" a reservoir once a week or so than 12 dribbling airpots
sigh2.png

Last edited:
Subbing up Hans, always enjoyed your past grows. Hoping to sap in some of your knowledge.
Hey HM, happy to have you along for this one. :pass:

I use the 25 L XL with airdomes and also bubble the reservoir constantly, and having to choose between amputating all my toes with a teaspoon or give up the Autopots.......I would need to think about it for a few seconds.....lol

Those Autopots rock........even while one goes away for a week, I use a 210 L reservoir for 6 Autopots...........so much so that most of my airpots are now simply collecting dust.......it's a heck of a lot easier to "water" and "feed" a reservoir once a week or so than 12 dribbling airpots View attachment 492224
Good to hear you like them as much as I do... or even more so lol. This system really does make things easy... especially when using AN nutes, I don't ever need to check my pH. These plants pretty much just grow themselves :smoking:

Gave them their first feeding on day 5 with 0.5ml/L sensi grow + voodoo juice. Then watered them again today at 1ml/L.

Hello Hansbricks,

Nice start as always, will be pleasure to watch.

1ml/l of Sensi Grow in RO water makes EC 0,6. Did you add anything else this time? Does voodojuice change PH?

I am curious, I have just started my first coco grow.

Good luck!

Back