Sweet Seeds Hans’ Sweet Seeds LED Coco Autopot Grow – Black Cream / Sweet Trainwreck

Thanks for the comments guys. :toke:

Hello Hansbricks,

Nice start as always, will be pleasure to watch.

1ml/l of Sensi Grow in RO water makes EC 0,6. Did you add anything else this time? Does voodojuice change PH?

I am curious, I have just started my first coco grow.

Good luck!

Hey Gonzo, the only other thing I add is my regular cal-mag supplement which has a bit of N in it (2.3-0-0). No the voodoo doesn't effect the pH, at least not if you're using their base nutes.

Hope the coco works out for you. :)

Day 15

Nice growth so far. Gave them another feed today at 1 ml/l. Still just under the Apollo for now, I'll turn on both LEDs next week and also get the Autopots and airdomes going.

Black Cream
80W9lzX.jpg

Trainwreck
EBj7EAn.jpg

Hey bro, thanks for dropping by. Yeah I've got high expectations for this grow :p I don't think these will get as big as my last DP plants though, Sweets aren't really known for their size... It's their awesome colours, smells, and flavours that keep me coming back for more ;)
spot on there, I love the smell,taste and look. good to see you back at it Hans.

Hittin it out the park like bautista Hans
Haha thanks Bro ;) They're really starting to take off now, will be double the size by next update. :)

spot on there, I love the smell,taste and look. good to see you back at it Hans.
Good to be back, especially with some Sweets :smoking:
Thanks for stopping by man.

Hii hansbrick
Im loving your choice oo strains. Sweet Trainwreck is a killer smoke. Im subbed.
Hey Grim, thanks for tagging along. Yeah I've heard several people say the Trainwreck is top notch smoke, looking forward to trying some out myself. ;)

So these have only been hand watered to this point?
They look l-o-v-e-l-y
:pighug:
Thanks buddy.
Yes I just hand water them until around day 20, then turn the Autopots on for the remainder.

Day 20
These two are really growing quickly now... both showed sex a few days ago so off to a good looking start. They are just starting to hit their stretch now, the Trainwreck is currently at 11.5" and the Black Cream 7.5". I turned on the Autopots and airdomes yesterday and also have both LEDs running now so expecting to see some explosive growth over the next week. :thumbsup:

Black Cream
2jOR61z.jpg

xlbjRBz.jpg

lVGMgAD.jpg

Trainwreck
pOc3Od4.jpg

s1vwpJV.jpg

ST2o7zL.jpg

Beautifull development HB, really beautifull.

Do you remember how you watered them from day 5-15? You started with 1 l, didnt you? I am curious like a cat, my coco baby is on day 7 today. Not really fast, maybe I watered her too much.

Good luck!

Back