Sweet Seeds Hans’ Sweet Seeds LED Coco Autopot Grow – Black Cream / Sweet Trainwreck

Hansbricks

Autopot Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys, finally back with another Sweet run. It’s been almost 4 months since my last grow wrapped up so I’ve been itching to get this one started. Sweet Seeds have been my favourite since I joined here so happy to have some back in my tent. I’ve had this black cream seed since I did my red poison so this one is long overdue… it’s the last of the red family strains I have yet to grow. Also pretty excited to try out this trainwreck since I’ve heard high praise from a lot of members here.

My set-up will be the same as before… definitely sticking with the Coco after the results from my last grow.

Grow Area:
4'x2'x5' Grow Tent
4" S&P TD-100XS Silent Exhaust Fan and Carbon Filter
(2) Small Fans for Air Circulation

Lighting:
Mars-Hydro 400w Mars II LED (190w actual)
Cidly Apollo 4 LED Custom (130w actual)

Nutrients/Supplements:
Advanced Nutrients - pH Perfect Sensi Grow/Bloom, Bud Candy, Big Bud, Voodoo Juice, Overdrive and Cal/Mg

Medium:
Mo’Koko Premium Coco Substrate with 30% Perlite added
Autopots have 1" bottom layer of clay pebbles

Pots:
2 x 15L Autopots with AirDomes

I watered both pots initially with about 1L of 5.7 pH water with a bit of voodoo juice plus cal-mag which I add to every watering. Both popped up on Oct 1st and are off to a good start, currently just under the Apollo LED.

Here’s pics from today, day 4… looking almost identical in development so far.
Wx0BTFC.jpg

Black Cream
tACKlQb.jpg

Sweet Trainwreck
cQ1ECjL.jpg

subbed up
Hey guys, finally back with another Sweet run. It’s been almost 4 months since my last grow wrapped up so I’ve been itching to get this one started. Sweet Seeds have been my favourite since I joined here so happy to have some back in my tent. I’ve had this black cream seed since I did my red poison so this one is long overdue… it’s the last of the red family strains I have yet to grow. Also pretty excited to try out this trainwreck since I’ve heard high praise from a lot of members here.

My set-up will be the same as before… definitely sticking with the Coco after the results from my last grow.

Grow Area:
4'x2'x5' Grow Tent
4" S&P TD-100XS Silent Exhaust Fan and Carbon Filter
(2) Small Fans for Air Circulation

Lighting:
Mars-Hydro 400w Mars II LED (190w actual)
Cidly Apollo 4 LED Custom (130w actual)

Nutrients/Supplements:
Advanced Nutrients - pH Perfect Sensi Grow/Bloom, Bud Candy, Big Bud, Voodoo Juice, Overdrive and Cal/Mg

Medium:
Mo’Koko Premium Coco Substrate with 30% Perlite added
Autopots have 1" bottom layer of clay pebbles

Pots:
2 x 15L Autopots with AirDomes

I watered both pots initially with about 1L of 5.7 pH water with a bit of voodoo juice plus cal-mag which I add to every watering. Both popped up on Oct 1st and are off to a good start, currently just under the Apollo LED.

Here’s pics from today, day 4… looking almost identical in development so far.
Wx0BTFC.jpg

Black Cream
tACKlQb.jpg

Sweet Trainwreck
cQ1ECjL.jpg
subbed up for this dude have grew out a red poison and a black jack lovely smokes both of them :pass:

subbed up

subbed up for this dude have grew out a red poison and a black jack lovely smokes both of them :pass:
Thanks for subbing up man. Yeah RP is one of my favourites for sure, hoping for another sweet purple pheno on this BC.

Bring it on View attachment 491616
Can I ask what is the reason for the clay pellets in the Autopots?
Welcome Corgy.
The bottom layer of clay pebbles is recommend to prevent the soil from sitting directly in the water (bottom of the tray fills up about 3/4"), this helps ensure optimal hydration levels. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to it bro, just wrapping up my first sweets and they are a treat, only smoked the green poison so far
Thanks for stopping by bro :cheers:
Going have to check how your sweets turned out :)

If your last grows anything to go by (and Corgy's ) a sweet seeds coco auto pot run should be massive. Your going to need a bigger tent![emoji3]
Hey bro, thanks for dropping by. Yeah I've got high expectations for this grow :p I don't think these will get as big as my last DP plants though, Sweets aren't really known for their size... It's their awesome colours, smells, and flavours that keep me coming back for more ;)

Welcome Corgy.
The bottom layer of clay pebbles is recommend to prevent the soil from sitting directly in the water (bottom of the tray fills up about 3/4"), this helps ensure optimal hydration

Yeah, I know the official Autopot line......I don't mean to argue, but what the heck is the rationale, especially with an airdome........"ensure optimal hydration".........WTF!

I use Autopots too, I have 18, and why would I displace(minimal but even so......) growing media for inert clay pellets...........

Just seems a waste of effort and money to me.

But yeah, can't wait to see what you do with the Sweets.........Wish you good growing mate!

Yeah, I know the official Autopot line......I don't mean to argue, but what the heck is the rationale, especially with an airdome........"ensure optimal hydration".........WTF!

I use Autopots too, I have 18, and why would I displace(minimal but even so......) growing media for inert clay pellets...........

Just seems a waste of effort and money to me.

But yeah, can't wait to see what you do with the Sweets.........Wish you good growing mate!
Yeah as you said, with the airdome it's probably not an issue... and if I had that many pots to fill I probably wouldn't bother with it either. But since I'm only using two, a $20 bag will last me almost 2 years so I figure why not if they recommend it.

How are the Autopots working out for you? I'll have to see what you've been up to... so many threads to catch up on :)

Last edited:
Back