Sweet Seeds Hans’ Sweet Seeds LED Coco Autopot Grow – Black Cream / Sweet Trainwreck

Awesome grow, Hans!
I'm really impressed with plants size. Airdome for coco rocks!

Just a couple of questions on nutrition topic:
1. Are you using COCO versions of Advanced Nutrition fertilizers, or just a regular one? And if you're using regular versions — why? :)
2. When you are referring to a base nutrition quantitity of 1m/L do you mean both A 1ml/L and B 1ml/L or 1ml/L in total (A 0.5ml/L & B 0.5ml/L)?

Also I wonder, do you really need to mix coco with perlite when using Airdome?

Awesome grow, Hans!
I'm really impressed with plants size. Airdome for coco rocks!

Just a couple of questions on nutrition topic:
1. Are you using COCO versions of Advanced Nutrition fertilizers, or just a regular one? And if you're using regular versions — why? :)
2. When you are referring to a base nutrition quantitity of 1m/L do you mean both A 1ml/L and B 1ml/L or 1ml/L in total (A 0.5ml/L & B 0.5ml/L)?

Also I wonder, do you really need to mix coco with perlite when using Airdome?
Hey bro, welcome to AFN and thanks for checking out my thread.

I'm just using the regular Sensi Grow/Bloom nutes, mainly just because the place I usually get my nutrients doesn't sell the coco ones. I may try those ones out at some point but for now the regular ones work great with coco anyway... the main reason I decided to try coco in the first place was because my nutes would always pH to 5.7-5.9 with my water which is a better range for coco than for soil.

The measurements I give are per bottle so when I get up to 2ml/l that's 2ml of both A and B. And yeah you can definitely just use straight up coco with the autopots but most people use a mix and since I still have a big bag of perlite to use up I've been doing about a 30% mix.

Hey guys, happy New Year. :cheers:

I've had the Black Cream buds in the jars for a few days now... Going to get the final weight on them tomorrow and I'll get some pics up of the dried buds which look amazing :smoking:

Here's a few pics I took to show the the crazy amount of roots this BC had, it's no wonder she got so big ;)
Just another fine example of how effective the Autopots with airdomes are... especially with coco. I really love this medium now :thumbsup:

QD16CC3.jpg

jlGwEkF.jpg

1j8bwO2.jpg

HsUnZhB.jpg

Forgot to update my main thread lol... If you missed the guess the weight contest, the final weight on the Black Cream came in at 258.8g.:yoinks: So yeah... pretty happy with how this one turned out :p

This thing really has been a total surprise... Not only the biggest plant I've grown but the biggest Sweet Seeds auto I've seen. Sweets aren't usually known for their size but this thing would of burst through my 5' tent had I not gotten a bigger one. :lol: ...really glad I pulled the trigger on that to give this girl her full potential :thumbsup:

Here's the final pics of the buds :hump:
uBN8qa7.jpg

pak5gvs.jpg

ycnzkvp.jpg

qfvdR4d.jpg

xEJ21bR.jpg

lxNoFt5.jpg

2iuJMeo.jpg

iMyZWuk.jpg

ZqkxsC3.jpg

hvAVOwF.jpg

sVm6mZc.jpg