Sweet Seeds Hans’ Sweet Seeds LED Coco Autopot Grow – Black Cream / Sweet Trainwreck

Oh hello again mate,

Was just gonna confirm with you: pre-soak 1L with a bit of nutes and on ~5th day first real watering of 500 ml?
So basically in first 10 days you just water it 3 times? 1l - 500 -500?

My logic is if the coco is dry I should water it more? But on the other hand we want roots to develop so should I just stick to watering it every 5 days at beginning?
Hey man.
For the pre-soak I don't add any nutes, just the cal-mag and voodoo (although my cal-mag has some N). On day 5 I do the first feed with nutes (starting at .5ml/l) and yes around 500ml of water, which should last 2-3 days. I repeat this up until the day before I turn on my autopots then I do a full watering (1.5-2L). Without autopots you should just be gradually increasing amounts and/or frequency and also judging based on weight of the pots.

After reading three of your grows with the autopots, I have definitely downsized how big a system I want to get. I was going for the four pot XL system. Now I think I will only get the 2 pot XL system with the airdomes. My tent is a 90x120x178cm and after watching your grows I don't think I would ever have room for four XLs. In addition, it doesn't look like there is a big price jump to add additional pots to the system later on.

Thanks again for the very detailed grows. Very few people list out everything, including feeding schedules, in their journals.

After reading three of your grows with the autopots, I have definitely downsized how big a system I want to get. I was going for the four pot XL system. Now I think I will only get the 2 pot XL system with the airdomes. My tent is a 90x120x178cm and after watching your grows I don't think I would ever have room for four XLs. In addition, it doesn't look like there is a big price jump to add additional pots to the system later on.

Thanks again for the very detailed grows. Very few people list out everything, including feeding schedules, in their journals.
Cheers man, glad you're finding them useful.
Yeah two pots would be ideal in that space... really don't even need the XLs if you're using coco, those are a bit overkill imo.

Cheers man, glad you're finding them useful.
Yeah two pots would be ideal in that space... really don't even need the XLs if you're using coco, those are a bit overkill imo.
Really, you think I would be better off with the 14 liter size? For some reason I thought you had the XLs and I want Dutch Passion grows as large as yours. lol If I went with the smaller pots, you still think I should go with just two of them?

Really, you think I would be better off with the 14 liter size? For some reason I thought you had the XLs and I want Dutch Passion grows as large as yours. lol If I went with the smaller pots, you still think I should go with just two of them?
Nope I just have the regular 15L pots, the XLs are 25L... I'm filling my 4x4' with just two 15L pots so yeah I would think that would be enough in your 4x3 ;)

Now I'm really glad you mentioned it. I was confused about the size you were using. How tall are those pots when sitting on their base? Thanks again.

Last edited:
Back