@HarvestGoldSilica thats a really exciting product and vision behind it! Can't wait to hear more. What I find most interesting is the comparison between manufactured silica and the organic one... Great stuff!
Thank you! It is interesting to dive deeper in the silica/nutrient space and see what these products are actually made of!

Do other companies get silica using the same method by extracting and cleaning it from mine tailings? Or just you guys?
Thank you for this question. We do not know of any other companies that are cleaning gold mine tailings and delivering an organic, bioavailable silica for plant growth. The gold mine tailings that we're cleaning is a unique geology which is not available at every gold mine. What makes Harvest Gold Silica is that it not only has bioavailable silica, but nine other naturally occurring nutrients that support plant growth. Today, it seems every manufacturer has a silica product. If you take a close look and compare labels the majority of these silica products are just a simple soluble silicon dioxide – derived from a synthetic potassium silicate in a laboratory – in a liquid form. There are others out there made up of volcanic ash, rice hulls, etc. but again, these silica's don't provide nutrients. Harvest Gold Silica is triple action product that provides silica, nutrients and water retention - this recipe accelerates plant growth.

You can learn more by visiting here >>

Thank you for this question. We do not know of any other companies that are cleaning gold mine tailings and delivering an organic, bioavailable silica for plant growth. The gold mine tailings that we're cleaning is a unique geology which is not available at every gold mine. What makes Harvest Gold Silica is that it not only has bioavailable silica, but nine other naturally occurring nutrients that support plant growth. Today, it seems every manufacturer has a silica product. If you take a close look and compare labels the majority of these silica products are just a simple soluble silicon dioxide – derived from a synthetic potassium silicate in a laboratory – in a liquid form. There are others out there made up of volcanic ash, rice hulls, etc. but again, these silica's don't provide nutrients. Harvest Gold Silica is triple action product that provides silica, nutrients and water retention - this recipe accelerates plant growth.

You can learn more by visiting here >>
Great way to put it, lots of reasons to try.

I received my GOLD SILICA I will be starting a journal asap. This is what I needed to round out my one feeding schedule.

Do I use one part silica Gold to 7 parts soil?

.....:toke: :welcome: Welcome HGS!
...A quick question,.. can you tell us exactly what form the Si is in as a part of the tailings/sand(?), and what form ends up absorbed by the plant? The liquids of course, are ionic, but I figure that isn't the case with the HGS,...

Back