What will be the Final Yield For Think Big?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sweet 12 plants under Grims watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Bunny you can find the link in my signature.

Really nice job dude, 247g from one plant is a lot, I know you were hoping for more and I'm sure you'll get there. Really looking forward to your future grows, I'll be sure to follow. I imagine the SODK will be under the HS1s again?
Thanks DB, its always a learning curve with me as i never do the same thing twice. Every time i do a grow i change something completely or tweak it and it causes for a new lesson to be learned from that experience. Now about GN and the HS1, i do have a little secret about the light that the SODK will be grown under, something im not authorized to talk about right now.

The SODK will get huge!
Hoepfully so dude

Thanks Bunny you can find the link in my signature.

Thanks DB, its always a learning curve with me as i never do the same thing twice. Every time i do a grow i change something completely or tweak it and it causes for a new lesson to be learned from that experience. Now about GN and the HS1, i do have a little secret about the light that the SODK will be grown under, something im not authorized to talk about right now.

Hoepfully so dude

Excited about your new light dude when do you think you'll take delivery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Bunny all i can say is in the coming weeks more shall be revealed.

Ahooooooolllla

I am literally counting the days on this one,..... Ive been trying to tap up GN for a little more info and they aint saying NISH!!!!
Sweet shop - candy store- toys r Us all come to mind!

Common - spill the beans will ya!!!!:pass::biggrin::toke::thumbsup:

Ahooooooolllla

I am literally counting the days on this one,..... Ive been trying to tap up GN for a little more info and they aint saying NISH!!!!
Sweet shop - candy store- toys r Us all come to mind!

Common - spill the beans will ya!!!!:pass::biggrin::toke::thumbsup:
Sorry dirtbag, you will know more in time.

Hi Grim Reefer, congratz for an awesome Think Big grow. Unfortunately, I'm not that lucky right now. I've been growing 2x Think Big outdoors for 33 days now (20L pots, plagron royal soil pH 6.7 + cocostar, rain water only pH 6.3, full day sun) and everything went super fine until day 23. My plants was as big and healthy as yours there which is unusually good for outdoor grow I think. At day 23 they started to show pre-flowers - nice, however, one or two days later they went straight into full flowering!!! It's like what the hell Dutch Passion? Is this some kind of first generation af crap? So I'm stucked with small fuckers of a size of 30 centimeters that are no longer stretching, just making buds. I wouldn't expect that from a new generation super auto with XXL yields, 14 weeks and 1.5 metres potential size. Also, most expensive af seeds from DP. I was writing on DP page about it and they told me tales about how it's fine and how Think Big starts to bloom early and so on. Bullshit. Very big disappointment for me.

Btw, my AutoMazar at day 33 is as half as big than Think Big with no signs of flowering. Go guess.

My photos (the big one is AutoMazar):

Attachments

• 100_9757.JPG
    100_9757.JPG
    208 KB · Views: 220
  • 100_9758.JPG
    100_9758.JPG
    157.3 KB · Views: 235
  • 100_9756.JPG
    100_9756.JPG
    291.3 KB · Views: 231
Last edited: