New Grower ILGM's GDP & Blue Dream Autos planted april30 Organic vs FFoF vs Miracle-Gro. 2nd time grow

Your plants are looking AMAZING so far!

Fungus gnats go from "they are not bad, yet" to "Holy Shit where did they all come from" in a real short period of time. Buy the stuff to treat them now and get rid of them before they destroy your plant's roots. I use Mosquito Bits and the yellow sticky paper.
Thank you! i agree way better than my 1st try.

Mosquito bits work for gnats? hell yeah if those work with the sticky paper, I'll give try it. Today while watering i could see gnats running for their lives to the sides of the fabric pots to not drown so i guess its time to do something about them.

Looking good!:growing:

Showing sex at day 15 on all 4 GDPs, this is 2 days sooner than my last gdp grow or maybe i just noticed it sooner this time :crying:

20210519_203126.jpg

Hey growriend,

If you've got gnats, bti aka mosquito dunks will take care of them. I like this organic powder version. Just blend a bit into your water as per the instructions. Takes a couple treatment.

Hey growriend,

If you've got gnats, bti aka mosquito dunks will take care of them. I like this organic powder version. Just blend a bit into your water as per the instructions. Takes a couple treatment.

Very affordable $10 1oz makes 4 gallons, i will keep this bookmarked thank you bud.

Well? What's the status of the hanging girls? Nearing trim time yet?

Looking great buddy!!

Is that the MG soil girl all bulking up?

All lessons learned are important ones. Glad you can notice the success in your improved methods already.

Is that the MG soil girl all bulking up?

All lessons learned are important ones. Glad you can notice the success in your improved methods already.
Yup that big bushy bottom right plant is my womans miraclegro, mine is left of hers. Our poor tomato does not like the heat the same way cannabis does.

Back