Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Perpetual Indoor Battle Rules.

There will be two Final Poll dates on Perpetual Battles.

*20th April Final Photo parade in the 4.20 Party

*30th Oct Final Photo Parade in the Halloween Party.

When you enter you can select which poll you want to Finish on.

Any cross Auto or Photo. Any start date.

Battle Code Must be included with the germ photo and final photo

*No plant in this Battle is eligible for any other Battle.

*Only participants wishing to be included in the Final Poll need to provide weekly Updates.

*Battle Teams follow Team instructions.

*Weekly update pass. Anyone in the Final poll can Miss 1 weekly update per Battle without being disqualified.
Let the Team Leaders know if you have Problems.

Obviously..starting mid year..there will only be the October Poll this year.

Leave your name if you are Interested....:headbang:..then we can see if it will be popular enough to run...:biggrin:

Last edited:
Other commitments, including grow space, summer, life, keeping the other half happy, etc, prohibit me from taking this one up.

I am restricting my next grow to match the indoor space I will have available, I plan to grow just a couple of monsters.

Thanks for the offer @Mossy, it is appreciated, but maybe others would benefit more this time round.

:pass:

It just depends on the finish time on the girls in the space now. If timing is right I will be in the Dinafem Cookies grow with my own seed. Regardless I will be running the cookies next if timing is off for the Dinafem grow then I will be in here.

I've got so much going on right now in my life that I've barely got time to feed my girls as is.
I'm interested in it, Because I consume copious amounts, But I can't guarantee I'll be able to keep up with updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back