Live Stoners . Intro.. Back once again!

Reaction score
Hi my fellow growing enthusiast's and autoflowers mavericks, I was here in 2011 2012 as "GAZAROFTY" but have been away from the scene but I'm back and in the midst of setting up again just in 1.2x1.2 600whps/mh in coco with advance nutrients pH perfect base and others and I'm looking for what people have had success with I'm looking to do 3x3strains in 11lfabric pots.. Any ideas, links any info or help is much appreciated guys, God bless peeps...

Hi my fellow growing enthusiast's and autoflowers mavericks, I was here in 2011 2012 as "GAZAROFTY" but have been away from the scene but I'm back and in the midst of setting up again just in 1.2x1.2 600whps/mh in coco with advance nutrients pH perfect base and others and I'm looking for what people have had success with I'm looking to do 3x3strains in 11lfabric pots.. Any ideas, links any info or help is much appreciated guys, God bless peeps...

heya @UK DANK and :welcome: back to afn! :toke: anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

dutch passion / seed stockers / dinafem/ sweet seeds cant go wrong with any of those

oopz, forgot to mention -> female seedz (breeder) for the win! :yay: ppp

Welcome back!! You need to check out rocbud & green grass grows. 2 new breeders with some fire!!
Alien Moonrock bud!
20201119_083843.jpg

They both got threads on here!

Back