Seed Stockers Let's get some SS grows going!

Anybody receive their packages yet? In Chicago here, and haven't seen anything yet. Basically just sitting by the mailbox like :peek: waiting for that fire to land!
Nope I was told they were getting shipped.. been waiting a year...

When you say "told they were getting shipped", do you just mean the recent announcement in this thread about the US shipping point, or did you receive something else?

I was just referring to Mark stating on 6/20 that we should be seeing them in 2 weeks (from the 6/20 date).

When you say "told they were getting shipped", do you just mean the recent announcement in this thread about the US shipping point, or did you receive something else?

I was just referring to Mark stating on 6/20 that we should be seeing them in 2 weeks (from the 6/20 date).
Same as you....

It just says sorting seeds out for USA people...

Who knows....

That was the post your talking about.

Anybody receive their packages yet? In Chicago here, and haven't seen anything yet. Basically just sitting by the mailbox like :peek: waiting for that fire to land!
No, not yet… but Chicago is the seed black hole! Nothing escapes… lol just kidding. I think that only pertains to shipments from overseas.

I know it's been a long time but the thread was only created in Nov so its not a year also I'd assume from when he logged in on the 20th they would be getting sent soon but I can try chase him up but you can always pm him for when he logs in here

I know it's been a long time but the thread was only created in Nov so its not a year also I'd assume from when he logged in on the 20th they would be getting sent soon but I can try chase him up but you can always pm him for when he logs in here
True thanks..thats the last I heard from Mark...that they are getting sorted out for us usa people....

True thanks..thats the last I heard from Mark...that they are getting sorted out for us usa people....
Just a case of waiting sadly but take whatever other vendors are offering to keep your grow space full as there's always more USA tests than the UK and if and when these do land you can grow them at your leisure

Back