Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephisto's Walter White BX1 Tester
Day 6

Screenshot_20230519-222246~2.png

She seems to be moving along as expected.
:bow:

Good morfnoevight All You TGIF Live Stoners!

@arty zan @Olderfart good to see you boys back in town.

@PinkyNotTheBrain what happened with that sewer job, don't leave us languishing in the soup?

I had a hankerin for some deviled eggs today, used a new Curry from Penzy's called Maharaja. Good stuff!

View attachment 1595140
I got the repair, i unfortunately, couldn't get all the water down so I couldn't see anything with the camera. So im actually about to call and give a price to only open the floor. Then a second price when I know what im dealing with. I just have to pray that the whole repair is in the basement and doesn't continue into the yard cuz digging where ppl can see u without a permit is a no no. Im happy, nervous for it to be done. Thanks for askin
IMG_20230519_214327691_HDR.jpg

I got the repair, i unfortunately, couldn't get all the water down so I couldn't see anything with the camera. So im actually about to call and give a price to only open the floor. Then a second price when I know what im dealing with. I just have to pray that the whole repair is in the basement and doesn't continue into the yard cuz digging where ppl can see u without a permit is a no no. Im happy, nervous for it to be done. Thanks for askin View attachment 1595150
Nobody gives a shit about permits around here. Just had a whole hvac system put in and they never even came and checked the electricity :shrug:

Zero for 30 so far with my outdoor seeds after 5 days :yoinks: I'm getting nervous. Really excited to grow these gifted seeds. Been crazy cold nights this week totally out of nowhere. Might dig around in there tomorrow to see if anything is going on
PXL_20230520_031547365.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back