Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero for 30 so far with my outdoor seeds after 5 days :yoinks: I'm getting nervous. Really excited to grow these gifted seeds. Been crazy cold nights this week totally out of nowhere. Might dig around in there tomorrow to see if anything is going on
View attachment 1595166

Not that this is your problem at all but I was warned and agree to be careful with the tooth picks in the moist media bacteria goes grow pretty fast on the wood :d5:

Not that this is your problem at all but I was warned and agree to be careful with the tooth picks in the moist media bacteria goes grow pretty fast on the wood :d5:
They're only there so I know where to dig and will come out if there's a sprout. They're like an inch inside of where the seeds are

Nobody gives a shit about permits around here. Just had a whole hvac system put in and they never even came and checked the electricity :shrug:

Ya but a giant hole in the front yard for a few days attracts a lot of attention especially because so many out of town companies have moved in, water Dept has guys drivin around givin out summons

Sour Stomper - Day 64 :jointman: :pop:
20230519_210242.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back