Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
e85ad38421696014ea6650c07728816a.jpg

Ducted heat pump system... Gotta figure out something for a water heater now to totally get away from oil and toss the 30 year old boiler  finally. Thinking about solar panels on the roof
View attachment 1595155View attachment 1595156View attachment 1595157

In the last pic, is the unit attached to the concrete? Hard to tell with the plates. If not, you may want to have the installer come back out and put in some anti vibration pads and Tapcon the base to the concrete pad.

Other pics look like a nice install from what we can see!

You looking at going full solar or solar water heater?

Zero for 30 so far with my outdoor seeds after 5 days :yoinks: I'm getting nervous. Really excited to grow these gifted seeds. Been crazy cold nights this week totally out of nowhere. Might dig around in there tomorrow to see if anything is going on
View attachment 1595166

At tat tat.....don't disturb them @JP1 ...last cold germ I had the first pot took 2 weeks to show ...an the second took 3 weeks.

If you have 30 assorted seed in and a total no show....it is just your temps......so wait....... :pighug: ....

If I See an compo in your finger nails....I'll be 'round....with the slappy ruler.........

ruler-nun.gif

:crying::crying::crying:

Ya but a giant hole in the front yard for a few days attracts a lot of attention especially because so many out of town companies have moved in, water Dept has guys drivin around givin out summons

You know if you dig a hole @PinkyNotTheBrain .....someone will come Look in it....... :biggrin: ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back