Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got raised pallet in place now. Damn heavy oak sucker with close slats will be perfect for 1 to 3 gal pots. Need to find me 3 more cinder blocks for the cheap pallet that will need hardware cloth put on it. Going to use that one for misting of cuttings.

Yeah, it’s either get greasy, or wear long sleeves and pants etc. The hippies around here don’t like the spray, so they wear mosquito nets on their heads, gloves etc. Better to be greasy and in shorts and flip flops. I’ll let them live forever :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Me and my fucking big mouth…..of course I’m not supposed to use bug spray…..it’s on the list of banned things that will make my kidney disease worse :doh::doh::wall::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
You going to have bottom vents for summer use? Around here the greenhouses get shade cloth pulled over them in the intense months and bottom vent covers get removed so the exhaust fan can suck air in from as cool a spot as possible.
Thanks man…the whole thing will be windows. We are fiddling around with design ideas to help cool it down during the warmer months. Plan on having ventilation fans up too for exhaust and down low for intakes. Auto misters, and even an air conditioner are all possible.
We will try with the fans and see what it gives us. I will use the Inkbird systems to try and help control temp and RH, but outdoors is tough.
Thanks for any advice!!

Me and my fucking big mouth…..of course I’m not supposed to use bug spray…..it’s on the lid of banned things that will make my kidney disease worse :doh::doh::wall::rofl::rofl:

quick fix -> stick a dryer sheet in ur pocket....and yes, for once, i'm actually bein serious ;) :thumbsup: ppp

Me and my fucking big mouth…..of course I’m not supposed to use bug spray…..it’s on the lid of banned things that will make my kidney disease worse :doh::doh::wall::rofl::rofl:
Grow catnip and rub the leaves or extracted oils on your skin, it works great as an insect repellant, it is the chemical compound Nepetalactone that is at work. But it will get any cats you get around a tad playfull....

Well knock it off, you’re freaking me out :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

well, it'z either the dryer sheet, or walk around all day with a big ass bag o' cedar mulch over ur shoulder.....ur choice, so....:coffee: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back