Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this rose bush! And the mulberry growing has berries that taste way better than most mulberries, maybe its using some of the same microbial community that the rose bush does to make its terpenes/flavinoids and inheriting some flavor from the roses?
20230528_192001.jpg

20230528_191906.jpg
20230528_191949.jpg

It's been an hour since lights went out...I did a vit b foliar spray yesterday and a microblast foliar spray today....then I'll repeat in 2 weeks...I'm feeding my coco plants 2x a day...using sweet candy megacrop and Bud explosion.....plus kelp...

Grow catnip and rub the leaves or extracted oils on your skin, it works great as an insect repellant, it is the chemical compound Nepetalactone that is at work. But it will get any cats you get around a tad playfull....
Now you got me wondering what catnip will do in the rosin press.

Now you got me wondering what catnip will do in the rosin press.
Cats be crowding around trying to get a bit to dab......
Edit: Might make a cool painting like the dogs around the poker table...Cats around the Dab Press.

Day about done for me unless I get a weird burst of energy....starting to feel the back twinge telling me to ease up. Not as much done as I wanted to but I'm not 30 anymore so no way I can do that much.

Day about done for me unless I get a weird burst of energy....starting to feel the back twinge telling me to ease up. Not as much done as I wanted to but I'm not 30 anymore so no way I can do that much.
Shit late thirty and I'm stiff af every morning.....

Till I hit my 1st hit and I'm good to go...I don't need pain meds anymore.....po's trip though....crazy I can eat percs or viks and it's ok...but I can't smoke...but I say f it....either let me smoke or I'll be down that dark path again....and ill just smoke...that path sucks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back