Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1581670

Yeah, if I don’t recall it wrong it was something about a place to chill when one got retired.

Ah.....you want a Reserved spot on the Top Table..............?

You are Welcome...............:toke:.......Retired to Watch the Grass Grow.................:watering:...Schweet........:smokeit:

Yes, thank you - something like that, maybe not necessarily at the top table, but a place in peace where i can relax and just be myself around friends who also like cannabis and a calm atmosphere. :pass:

IMG_4583.JPG

IMG_4776.JPG

#PinkyPot ......does anyone have a Preference between to Two phenos.......?.....

Yes, thank you - something like that, maybe not necessarily at the top table, but a place in peace where i can relax and just be myself around friends who also like cannabis and a calm atmosphere. :pass:

:d5: You Found it.....:headbang:...Lay back and watch the Grass Grow.........:grin:

@PinkyNotTheBrain ....the First Frog sang when the kids were here...

I'd been checking for #FingerDabs for maybe a week and everyone was Dry....then I felt Tac...

Tried it...heart started beating Faster.....and I Though......Oh No....................not when the kids are here.....:crying:...don' let me get Stupid High......

But I only got the med effects....increased heart beat....clearing of all congestion and clear lungs....

Two days ago I got a 15 minutes Flash High...

Yesterday...I Achieved Lift Off...........
FROGIMAGE.gif
..Almost Instant Super High.........

The Frogs are Singing........

IMG_4821.JPG

Sunbeam Hog........you spend a lot of time outdoors watching Shadow time......:pass:

IMG_4825.JPG

IMG_4828.JPG

50-50% split...... :headbang: ...all the boys on the left of the pot......all the girls on the Right...looks like school Disco........:crying:

Look at all the Males in there...:headbang:...these two pots are Entirely about the males..the females are cannon fodder....:grin:

But for the Big one.

However Selective I want to be with the other pots....that Lady is not going to Avoid being pollenated by every Good male in there..........

Which makes her a Good Standard Breeder..........:pighug:........for Variety.....

Last edited:
Good morning y'all , 52*f , kitties fed, Missy decided to finally come inside, she went out last night around sunset and didn't want back inside, too warm in the house for her already! Buster kept waking me during the night, I think he missed Missy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back