Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
20230604_093435.jpg

IMG_5605.JPG

The storms laid my onions down.....which saves me a job....but it is a Shame coz we don't grow them for the onion..we grow them for the green leaves......

We are used to finger thick spring onions in the UK for a lot of food prep and salads.....but in Spain the spring onions are the size of tennis balls....and the greens are damaged or tough......... :headbang:

Time to get some fresh ones in...........:pass:

View attachment 1600314

The storms laid my onions down.....which saves me a job....but it is a Shame coz we don't grow them for the onion..we grow them for the green leaves......

We are used to finger thick spring onions in the UK for a lot of food prep and salads.....but in Spain the spring onions are the size of tennis balls....and the greens are damaged or tough......... :headbang:

Time to get some fresh ones in...........:pass:
delicious! we cant get enough onions around here. my in laws are mexican/guatemalan so its onions with literally anything and every meal.

Thanks, @Mossy! Some of the seeds I got for free from a local non-profit that teaches refugee youth to farm. Some seeds I harvested from last season's garden and didn't think I needed to label them because, "how could I forget what this is." (Hah!) But for sure there's baby arugula, red russian kale, watermelon radishes, Broadleaf mustard, bok choy, tatsoi, green zebra tomatoes... I don't think the cukes are gonna survive though.

Onion or leek flower.........?......... @Hotfire ...I Thought they would repel insects being stinky.........

View attachment 1600318

View attachment 1600323

But..the Beasts Loved them.........:doh:
that looks like leek! beautiful little buggers too, poor guys wanted a taste! we get alot of bees and the false bees, i forget what they are called. dont see too many beetles around here.

didn't think I needed to label them because, "how could I forget what this is."

Famous Stoners Last Thought..................... :biggrin: ....it Never Works.....................label Everything............Twice...............:pass:

#IBlametheDope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back