Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:coffee2: One of those nights......:pass:...you off to bed....?.........
Not yet, I have a belly full of baked pasta with Italian sausage, olives, tomato sauce and cheese that needs to settle a bit more. It was so good I ate too much.

@GsC4477 - Mate, did you even check any seedbanks for the recommended blueberry strains people mentioned?

North Atlantic Seed Company. Stateside seedbank out of Maine & carries Dutch Passion. Here is a link to their Blueberry Auto:

And - Fastbuds Original Blueberry Auto:

AND

Fastbuds sells direct from their USA site now. Order straight from the source.

I found them on multiverse, and ordered. Fastbuds blueberry and picked up blue dream as well. I wonder if it worth it to still pick up Roc Blue slushy if it ever comes back.
Ty

That is probably enough blue, I would only add more if the seedlings get leggy or plants too tall.
Is this to tall? It would be past the light if i didnt use the lst hooks...Za Mango
20230611_154114.jpg

Not yet, I have a belly full of baked pasta with Italian sausage, olives, tomato sauce and cheese that needs to settle a bit more. It was so good I ate too much.

Aw Gawd...... :biggrin: ...I can't eat heavy late at night...........I'd be up all night gurgling...........

homersimpsonfr.gif

Is this to tall? It would be past the light if i didnt use the lst hooks...Za Mango View attachment 1602860
One plant is not statistically significant, you have some that may be less than a foot. What is the average? I grew a Panama Red that was 8 feet tall in a 6 foot space using the blue pucks, so genetics counts - a lot!

Aw Gawd...... :biggrin: ...I can't eat heavy late at night...........I'd be up all night gurgling...........

View attachment 1602861
Oh it is gurgling for sure and there is a lot of wind also :gassy:. I ate dinner 7 hours ago. Three kinds of cheese may be what is going on. It will pass :haha:

Sitting in the morning Murk.......:biggrin:.......it'll burn off..........:pass:.....

IMG_5947.JPG

IMG_5939.JPG

They seem to be coping.......:watering:.....

One is starting to slick........I'm Hoping I have a Frog in a few days.......... #FingerDabs #FingerDabs #FingerDabs .......

Attachments

• IMG_5951.JPG
    IMG_5951.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
One plant is not statistically significant, you have some that may be less than a foot. What is the average? I grew a Panama Red that was 8 feet tall in a 6 foot space using the blue pucks, so genetics counts - a lot!
Ok I thought that's what it is cause I've been running the same lights and getting different results....this is my first coco grow and successful megacrop grow....I think I've found my way....ty

Oh it is gurgling for sure and there is a lot of wind also :gassy:. I ate dinner 7 hours ago. Three kinds of cheese may be what is going on. It will pass :haha:

Even though we have eaten gluten free pasta....I still react to it......so pasta is off the menu for us completely....that would give me eyes wide open insomnia.......:eek1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back