Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought one of those flex pocket hoses advertised on tv. Yesterday I hooked it up to the spigot and turned the water on and it did its thing stretching out, but as soon as you open the nozzle, the damn hose shrinks back short, what a total pain in the arse, LOL! I will take a conventional hose please!

Last edited:
I bought one of those flex pocket hoses advertised on tv. Yesterday I hooked it up to the spigot and turned the water on and it did its thing stretching out, but as soon as you open the nozzle, the damn hose shrinks back short, what a total pain in the arse, LOL! I will take a conventional hose please!

Morning @Talonxracer :bighug:..sharing one.....:pass:

I had 3 or 4 when they first come out.....but everyone blew the flaming hose apart...even with a reduced water pressure.......so I gave up......

IMG_6081.JPG

IMG_6080.JPG

Hubby dusting the dog...........................:biggrin:......well...he's got the pink duster out to take to the car wash.......yeah....he's going out with it...........:biggrin:...

too clean the bits the car wash Misses....:crying:... #NoFucksGiven .......

But..the dog won't let him Pass until she's had a full body rub with it.........:crying:.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back