Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My New Years resolution is to smoke Happy this year :coffee2::baked: Jeez @Fermented_Fruitz that is tempting I Fucking love to visit there. Do they have recreational yet ? If so Benny's on the beach Wow and to get high there Hmmmmm
I love joints.JPG

Last edited:
Hotness is relative!
I made some of my Texas Red Chili for my friend and some Korean girls he called up. This was a nice 'Beer drinking and Sweating" kinda chili. Tried some new peppers that had a great taste, but potent as hell. Not my hottest, but right at the top.
It was damn good chili! It did seem odd for me having chili when it wasn't cold, but this was Hawaii. My friend and the girls take a taste. My friend loved it, but the Korean girls asked for some hot sauce. WTF? My friend said he had none hotter than the chili, so one pulled out a small bottle of something. One added three drops and the other 4. No idea wtf it was, but it must have bumped it up quite a bit by their expressions.
My friend and I were perfectly happy with our level of sweating.
I love spicy food........period. I'm not crazy though.........some may disagree.
Asians as a whole love spicy food. It is all down to what your parents raised you on. We love Horse Radish on our beef in Ontario Canada. I get stuff so strong you open the jar on the table step back two feet and inhale through the nose your eyes will water. But the real heat dies off quicker then peppers but can still be almost as potent when you get home made extra hot radish.

Happy New Year yall!

It's negative 7 below zero right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back