Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Heart of flowers ... :bighug: .. #SharingOne......you need better advice than I can give for that.........:pass:

But...someone will Know..........:headbang:

Bet… You having a good morning? 🌱😀
I’ll order a proper bottle but I don’t want to stress the girls until their environment is stabilized.

1707563223598.png

Yeah. They're giving out free replacements with the new ones. No questions asked. You should have got an email about it a week or 2 ago. They're even replacing ones that have already been replaced :pass:
I'm in the UK. I didn't get an email from AC Infinity. Did you buy direct from them?

I've contacted them and just received an email saying that if it's from an official dealer they will honour the replacement.

I bought from ledgrowshop.co.uk who I believe is an official dealer in the UK.

Qb

Ordered….

View attachment 1664622

Never used this brand before but i hope it’s a good one that keeps the mix stabilized 👍.

I switched to sulfuric acid and have had a lot less issues with pH.

You can just go to an auto parts store and buy battery acid. I paid $9 for a quart.

Mix it 4 parts water, 1 part acid, otherwise its too concentrated to make adjustments. I'd rather add 1ml of ph down than try to eyeball that 1/4 ml mark.

Sulfuric is a more stable acid than phosphoric (which is what that probably is), it doesn't give up its bonds as easily and break down.

Plus, weed does well with added sulfur. It makes your terps terpier.

One week ago…..

A week later with non optimum ph-range…

I guess they will grow faster when I get that ph-dialed in. I reckon we start to flower them in 12-14 days if the secondary branches is thick enough to produce some buds.

Oh, ewww. I went and looked it up.

Can you cancel your order? It uses 3 acids, one of which is citric. Citric breaks down the fastest.

It’s just a hassle to cancel an order for the shop, what’s done is done and I’ll test it and see how it performs. I believe it will be more stabilized than the vinegar, if it ain’t good we will see it and hear about it here.

I’ll give it a chance despite your warning. But I’ll give it a go and I will report how it responds with my mix which is very basic, just base-nutes, CalMag and some silica.

It’s just a hassle to cancel an order for the shop, what’s done is done and I’ll test it and see how it performs. I believe it will be more stabilized than the vinegar, if it ain’t good we will see it and hear about it here.

I’ll give it a chance despite your warning. But I’ll give it a go and I will report how it responds with my mix which is very basic, just base-nutes, CalMag and some silica.

Oh, so you were only using vinegar, before?

Then that stuff will be like way way better.

They say that the citric acid buffers and lasts the longest, which doesn't make sense to me because based on my understanding citric acid will break down the fastest compared to the other 2 acids in that mix. Maybe they know something I don't. Its worth a shot. And if all you have to compare it against is vinegar, its going to be a huge improvement for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back